Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like a total panic hire, retread hire day before National signing day, can’t spin it any other way.
Go Away GIF by Tom Spoon

Advertisement
LOL. Young, up and coming names get floated and it's "that's all we get with this budget?"

Now, we literally hire a f'ing savage that's spent his career at the highest levels of CFB, made $2.5M/year @ AUB, the top of the SEC food chain (Bama, Auburn, LSU, etc), Clemson, and did so well at Auburn, who basically plays half their schedule against teams they have a recruiting disadvantage at, that they wanted to push out the coach and make him HC.

But right, you want the Houston guy with no P5 experience for your money lol.

Steele has been interim HC at two SEC programs because he was that respected.

He also coached LB's in the NFL for three years.

This is the blue chip type coordinator we've all been pining for. This guy has been there and done that. He knows more about what it takes to beat the Bama's and TAMU's of the world than most coaches can even comprehend.

Come on, Mopes! This is NOT your time!!!!
This shįt right fvckin here. Say it louder for the remedials in the back. 4 top 10 defenses in the past 6 seasons along with years of top notch experience facing and coaching the best of the best and Mfs saying this is mid???? Right…
B3E1C98D-B74F-41D5-9EFD-05DB26AE3ECD.jpeg

Some weird negative takes in here, this dude has been putting up good defenses in the best conference and it’s not like that was 20 years ago, it was 2. As for his age he’s 63 not 83… ******* Saban is 70, were we expecting any dc we get to be here more than 7 years? **** I thought it’d be belk and I would have assumed he’d be gone in 3-4 years max if he was any good. Let’s get back to bbq talk at least this pussified negative **** was limited there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t give a fck about how many jobs he’s had.
The dude has been in the $ec. Intense asf. I think hes the coach Miami has needed for awhile.
Now first course of action,
BRING US SHEMAR AND WE ARE FCKIN‼️‼️‼️

“Can’t sleep on the plane!!!!!”

Advertisement
Back