Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

you can do better...
I'm not going to waste my time pulling up stats and facts just to get the "your a mope" response. No one actually thinks Schuman is a worse hire than Steele.

Advertisement
Yes, I’ve been lurking for 8 years to finally troll the board. Life long Canes fan and alum, but it is what it is, day before signing day panic hire. Just because someone posted “they’ve been talking” sounds like spin.
Anonymity works best for you. Head back to lurking. I lost 20 IQ points reading your post.

We need to purge the site from all these **** cry babies everytime we get some positive news we have men on here crying and complain about everything like we didn’t have Manny as a DC sending safety’s on blitz’s from the **** locker room

You can tell who’s a miserable human being in real life based off posting habits on here lol

Some of you dudes need to relax. It’s not that serious

Advertisement
Just because a poster don’t agree or is not excited about a hire don’t mean he or she is a mope..Steele could be great & I will be happy..its just waiting all this long time for someone we could have gotten in December…I know other candidates turned us down..😞😞😞😂…let’s GO CANES!!!
So tell us with certainty which candidates turned us down? Not speculation, but proof since you know

Just because a poster don’t agree or is not excited about a hire don’t mean he or she is a mope..Steele could be great & I will be happy..its just waiting all this long time for someone we could have gotten in December…I know other candidates turned us down..😞😞😞😂…let’s GO CANES!!!
You do, who? How about other than wild speculation nobody really knows who was officially given an offer.

Advertisement
This is misleading.

He took over for Will Muschamp and his early success came with guys Muschamp either recruited or was in the process of recruiting.

As you saw, once he had to use all of his own guys in 2020, he fell off a cliff.

Shades of Diaz in that regard.
Manny lucked out in getting a pretty dang good 2021 class due to visits getting canceled....but he also pulled in a pretty dang good 2020 class as well.

Couple that with Mario's ongoing efforts of salvaging the 2022 class and you've got about 3/4 of the roster looking pretty dang solid.

AND, you add in the fact that Mario will be the Co-primary recruiter for most of our 2023 targets and idk....to me....sounds like Steele will have himself a pretty well stocked cupboard and not have to worry about "falling off a cliff" when recruiting his own kids. I think we can all agree, including you, that Mario as HC will make sure that the Jimmy's and Joe's are there....just need the X's and O's handled

So tell us with certainty which candidates turned us down? Not speculation, but proof since you know
IbzRiz was the first offer..Mario felt he wasn’t a fit so he pulled the offer….that’s what my people told me..let me check again & I will tell you the rest in a few..

I feel WAY better about the Clemson and A&M game now with TVD on offense and Steele running our defense

Still need roster help. We need ready to play guys in the trenches. Our line sucks on both sides of the ball and will get their **** pushed in against these two teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back