Confirmed The expectation is that Kevin Steele will be hired as Miami’s defensive coordinator, per sources

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Feels like a total panic hire, retread hire day before National signing day, can’t spin it any other way.
Congrats on your first post, nice to have your opinion here! Some reporting though says Mario was trying to get Steele to sign here for a week, but Maryland was winning the battle (some say "won")... then apparently Mario & folks upped the ante (or Maryland didn't) and WE WON. Maybe not the first or second choice, but seems more than panic. Hope it works out well.

I have been hard on Mario — both before he got hired and during this hiring process — so I have no reason to pump sunshine.

With that said, this is an excellent hire; the proof is in the pudding. So can some of you kindly chill the fvck out?
I don't think they can. I think some people come to this board to ***** and complain.

Advertisement
Wow wtf everyone, first off welcome to the U coach Steele....

Everyone is complaining why? We finally have a real d coordinator with a dline coach...

What everyone should be mad that after reading 27 pages no booty pics from..... @PIPO and @djnellz ..... come on let's goooooo

Let's fckin celebrate gentleman...he may not be our number one choice but a great back up.

Advertisement
Did this guy have to interview for 5 hours or 5 weeks or whatever that story was for Mario‘s interview process?? If not, we don’t want him right? Jokes - don’t know much about him, but looks like he’s bringing a lot of experience.

Good hire, let’s get some discipline back
On D. All we need is the D to hold teams
To less than 25 points anyway. TVD is lighting up the league next year.

Advertisement
Back