Is this true?Some guys questioned this take because Kansas "didn't want him"? Lol
You want Bruce being your athlete playing center field reading the QB. I think he can be the X factor in making that DB room the best in the country with a healthy OJ,X, and Slime.I disagree. Bryce is a ball-hawk first. Let him do what he’s best at. I also don’t think he’s a great edge setter nor blitzer, and that’s what we ask our nickel to do in this defense. I’m not saying he can’t play there or he’d be bad, but i want him in center field. I think Keionte was the most prototypical nickel Heatherman can have, and I don’t see that player in Bryce.
This is a good problem to have though, obviously. If Poyser comes back, OJ is obviously back (I’m going to church to pray for 2027 health), EOC, Lucas probably back, Dunnigan, Bryce, this is a crazy talented group to play chess with.
I just hope the conductor is back, but that’s another discussion.
He wasnt really under the radar.. People just have biases..How was this guy not a consensus five star?
How was he under the radar for so long in hs? I know he was in Kansas, but still.
They miss on the evals, its just like the NFL draft. There is no way those services are always right, and we have a coach that closes and finds themHow was this guy not a consensus five star?
How was he under the radar for so long in hs? I know he was in Kansas, but still.