The Evolution of JJ Dunnigan's Game


Little things like this, people wont notice, but Thomas being a veteran crashout was taking olineman head on.. lol.. JJ might have all the measureables but those veteran things you cant measure.. Gonna have to live with rookie mistakes, since we have pushed him on field for full time reps, when he probably should of been bought along part time
 
I disagree. Bryce is a ball-hawk first. Let him do what he’s best at. I also don’t think he’s a great edge setter nor blitzer, and that’s what we ask our nickel to do in this defense. I’m not saying he can’t play there or he’d be bad, but i want him in center field. I think Keionte was the most prototypical nickel Heatherman can have, and I don’t see that player in Bryce.

This is a good problem to have though, obviously. If Poyser comes back, OJ is obviously back (I’m going to church to pray for 2027 health), EOC, Lucas probably back, Dunnigan, Bryce, this is a crazy talented group to play chess with.

I just hope the conductor is back, but that’s another discussion.
You want Bruce being your athlete playing center field reading the QB. I think he can be the X factor in making that DB room the best in the country with a healthy OJ,X, and Slime.
 
Back
Top