The epitome of South Florida Football

A whole lot of BS our coaches have to swim through to get a local kid. Add the fact that we keep
losing to basketball schools it makes sense why kids jump so easily on the bags and front runners.

Advertisement
There is a reason why these So Fla powerhouse programs get so out coached by OOS schools.

I kinda feel bad for Deerfield Beach the beating Bosco is going to put on them next year.
You get what you pay for.
Compare coaching salaries in Texas and you see why these kids go to these handlers and the gyms they’re associated with. Texas schools have gyms and locker rooms better than some college programs. Access to trainers and top notch exercise equipment
Sofla gives you coaches that beef on social media.

There is a reason why these So Fla powerhouse programs get so out coached by OOS schools.

I kinda feel bad for Deerfield Beach the beating Bosco is going to put on them next year.

Yea these OOS schools have PAID coaches. I volunteer to coach and lose money doing so. That's the reason ...point blank period. That being said...the top of the line Coaches in S.Fla dont take a back seat to those guys coaching.

The fact that Deerfield Beach keeps getting out of state games is good enough...they arent even a state champion in state.

You get what you pay for.
Compare coaching salaries in Texas and you see why these kids go to these handlers and the gyms they’re associated with. Texas schools have gyms and locker rooms better than some college programs. Access to trainers and top notch exercise equipment
Sofla gives you coaches that beef on social media.

yet the great state of Texas cant win a national championship in football at all. They have a million colleges there in every division and cant win from Naia to div 1. WITH ALL that they have......

Part of the reason i have dropped that state down in state's for football honestly.

yet the great state of Texas cant win a national championship in football at all. They have a million colleges there in every division and cant win from Naia to div 1. WITH ALL that they have......

Part of the reason i have dropped that state down in state's for football honestly.

Mary-Hardin is a pretty sold program.

Advertisement
Yea these OOS schools have PAID coaches. I volunteer to coach and lose money doing so. That's the reason ...point blank period. That being said...the top of the line Coaches in S.Fla dont take a back seat to those guys coaching.

The fact that Deerfield Beach keeps getting out of state games is good enough...they arent even a state champion in state.

IDK about all that to be honest. STA and Central probably is the only schools right now that have the coaching to compete OOS.

This MF'er has the self awareness of a potato. Really sucks kids got such poor role models/teachers.

Advertisement
IDK about all that to be honest. STA and Central probably is the only schools right now that have the coaching to compete OOS.
It’s absolutely true my man. Most coaches in Florida are volunteers and they have to pass extensive background checks. HCs get like a 5K stipend to be a HC in football and position coaches get much less of anything at all.

Prop Joe is telling the truth. It’s why dudes who are serious about HS coaching in FL have all my respect. The kids need them and they’re doing for the love of the kids mostly.

Advertisement

Still need to recruit there. As I've pointed out, there's a reason we had ten Texas kids on 2001 team.

I can't speak on previous seasons before I got here, but the past 2 seasons that I've been here we've been eliminated in the state semis by Columbus...who has a phenomenal coaching staff, a great program and possibly the best RB/WR combo in Dade.

Not saying we didn't under-achieve but don't act like we got eliminated by slapd!cks.

Advertisement
It was the recently resigned HC of Hialeah High....throwing shots at everyone...got**** the sh*t was classic. He went in on Carol City coaching staff, Champanat as a label, a school, a program.

Basically stating the cesspool of south florida that he is/was a part of.

- Spoke about the fake offers from schools for kids who have no chance in qualifying

- Schools with fake grades.

-Fake Home school programs

-Lol said he has more money than Carol City's whole staff combined.

I don't know buddy personally but this was a terrible idea. You can sabotage your own career doing **** like this.

Grades are changed and coaches have the act answers. What a college does with a kid who’s been pushed through this sofla system is even more unbelievable. If a kid doesn’t even have the smarts to pass high school with basic English and per algebra how tf is he going to earn a degree and what preparation does he have for life after football.
unles the players has a second contract or more he doesn’t even have the basic knowledge to fend off crooked family members or agents.
Much worse if he never even makes an nfl roster or gets his scholarship pulled.
Even if he shouldn’t have done it or why he’s so bitter he isn’t wrong and at least he’s shining light on a situation that’s been ignored for way too long.

Advertisement
Back