The Entire State of Alabama Is Nuts

Hilarious. He said it shows bama will always be behind me. They are more fanatic than auburn. Meanwhile saban is yanking 11 players schollies to fit his over signing this period.

Advertisement
Sorry guys. Comparing our fan base to any fan base in the SEC is comical at best. It's one of the best parts about being a Miami fan. The **** that these retards do over a football game is beyond comprehension. Living in Nashville, you get a taste of everything. We ***** and complain, but we have nothing on these fans and their stupidity. Absolutely nothing. And thank God for that.

Grown men lol Everywhere! These fanatics need to stop it. I'm a fan to certain extent but saying and doing things bad about youth is not an option. I have children and one day it could be them these fanatics go after.

Are you kidding me? We are talking about Auburn Alabama...all they have is football. The top linebacker in the nation picks their main rival over the hometown team and you expect people to be rational? I'm surprised it's not worse. Hard to compete with that Alabama recruiting budget.

Advertisement
Lol do you guys not remember after the Auburn Alabama game this year when that lady shot people at the party she was at because they weren't upset enough over Alabama losing....

Crazy *** ****ers in that state..

Football is life for many in Alabama. Kids start playing organized tackle football at 4-5 yrs old, and are raised to love Alabama or Auburn football younger than that. Girls plan their weddings around their teams schedules. For most, football is a huge part of the culture in the state. When you have fanatic fan bases like these two, you are bound to have outliers who are completely off their rockers (aka Bamers and Barners).

Meh. They're just getting a whole lot of hype due to recent success and ESPN slurpage. There are more guys in the NFL from Louisiana and South Carolina-both states with smaller overall populations.

Been going to at least one Bama game a year for a decade cause my brother is an alum. That state has by far the craziest football fans. Not even close.

Advertisement
It's not just Alabama. I heard a guy on the radio call in an threaten to burn Pig Howards house down after he fumbled in the end zone against UGa...how ****ed up do you have to be? The irrational hate and fanaticism is on a level I will never comprehend. I love football and I am crazy about Miami, but good Lord. It's still just a game for entertainment.

I'll just leave this here. Sore losers!!!! Chick is gangsta tho.

[video=youtube;oPojG4XpLAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY[/video]

Advertisement
And people actually complain about our fans.

People complain about our fans because 25k show up to games, but 85k act like Alabama fans.

It'd be one thing if we had fans that were as rabid as Bama and Auburn alums and fans...you know, fans that actually donate tons of money to their favorite program, fans that sell out every game, etc. Then, you kind of expect to have a bunch of crazy **** happen when you lose a recruit or lose a game.

Instead, we have a bunch of alums and fans who don't show up to games, don't donate money, but still act as though UM owes them a top-notch program and get ****ed off and take to message boards or twitter or whatever to badmouth UM coaches, admin, players, and/or recruits.

You're high...our fans don't act like low-life SEC fans, our fans act like Miami is a Pro-team and are over-critical of the team...but we have lives and don't poison trees or name our kids after Miami football players. Our fans are nothing like the trash at LSU, Arkansas, Alabama

Like I said in the recruiting forum.....Miami fans are nowhere near the worst fans in college football.....by a country MILE!!!!!

Advertisement
I'll just leave this here. Sore losers!!!! Chick is gangsta tho.

[video=youtube;oPojG4XpLAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY[/video]

I love how she rope-a-doped the guys trying to pull her away and came around the back. ***** went straight kamikaze on that crew. ****** frat boy thought it was funny until he caught that boot to the grill.

Last edited:
Fans in Gainesville are pretty bad. I knew a guy who played at UM back around the early '80's. He was from Gainesville, I talked to him about 25 years ago, he told me his family's car was vandalized. I think he said the tires might have been slashed, but I don't remember the details.

I also heard a story many years ago, that when Bobby Bowden was coach at WVU, and he was having a bad streak, fans killed the family dog.

Yeah, kids get a breather when it comes to the University of Miami. In South Florida, it's the high school level and lower where they run into the crazies.

Some of y'all do the samething with bashing kids on here. You not innocent, recruits see that....

Advertisement
Back