the Dumbo Fisher Fraud is OVER!

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
Fisher has only been winning because he's been going up against the likes of Blandy, Golidlocks, Mustache and MclTooth. But now that we have Richt and the players in So FLa are starting to stay home, this fraud is being exposed. Bobby Bowden was once 1-3 in his FIRST YEAR. He never started like that again. The one time Bowden started 0-2 he was won 10 straight and finished as a top 3 team. Fisher is talking about rescheduling a make up game just to get bowl eligible.

there is clearly something very wrong in Tally and next years 2018 class will further separate the divide between Miami and FSU. However this turns out its clear that Dumbo is not a genius and that Bowden>Dumbo all day long!

Advertisement
I was going to make a similar thread.

Its time for the college football world to stop considering this dude a God. Hes isnt even a top 10 coach in the NCAA in my opinion.

Hes never won a ******* THING without a once in a generation type player. He consistently loses to teams he should beat, and hes surrounded himself with a terrible staff that he refuses to make changes to.

I hope hes at FSU as long as Bobby was. As long as we have a competent coaching staff, we will own these ****** degenerates.

I been saying this for years. Famous Jamies and cook made this guy look like a genius. When actually he is exactly fat Charlie Weiss with thanks to Brady.

I was going to make a similar thread.

Its time for the college football world to stop considering this dude a God. Hes isnt even a top 10 coach in the NCAA in my opinion.

Hes never won a ******* THING without a once in a generation type player. He consistently loses to teams he should beat, and hes surrounded himself with a terrible staff that he refuses to make changes to.

I hope hes at FSU as long as Bobby was. As long as we have a competent coaching staff, we will own these ****** degenerates.

Stop giving all the credit to a QB like Jumbo didn't recruit him and a raft of other 4/5* guys, didn't coach him, didn't hire the assistants, didn't get his team up every week. He's not Satan or Urb, but it take good coaching to win a NC no matter who your players are. And before you mention 2001 and Coker, Ed Reed is a good coach.

We won, and that's great, but that doesn't mean Jumbo sucks. It means we have comparable athletes (finally) and better coaching. Maybe we can be glad about our situation without being delusional about everybody else.

Advertisement
Fisher has only been winning because he's been going up against the likes of Blandy, Golidlocks, Mustache and MclTooth. But now that we have Richt and the players in So FLa are starting to stay home, this fraud is being exposed. Bobby Bowden was once 1-3 in his FIRST YEAR. He never started like that again. The one time Bowden started 0-2 he was won 10 straight and finished as a top 3 team. Fisher is talking about rescheduling a make up game just to get bowl eligible.

there is clearly something very wrong in Tally and next years 2018 class will further separate the divide between Miami and FSU. However this turns out its clear that Dumbo is not a genius and that Bowden>Dumbo all day long!

What's going wrong is similar to the Coker years. They aren't recruiting Florida as heavily.

I hate any coach that feel they have to yell at a player every time they make an mistake.
If he is that bad, take him out.

Advertisement
I think Jimbo is a good coach and a great qb coach. But Cook and Winston are once a decade type talents that made him look likes great.

He also coached at fsu at the perfect time , Miami and UF has had god awful coaching and a bunch of mediocrity. Which also adds to his legend.

But to say he's a Corch or not good is dumb. He's knows offense and qb's. Yesterday was pretty impressive imo , he called a great game while keeping it very conservative. And it was one drive away from working to perfection.

We just had Rosier da gawd.

Last edited:
**** yall slurping Jimbo. Dont give me "hes a good qb coach" bull****.

Who tf has he coached besides Winston that went on to be worth a ****?

******* nobody. He benefited off UM and UF being ******* terrible for 10+ years.

**** Jizzbo.

Jimbo isn't a top 10 on field coach but he is an elite recruiter so that makes him one of the top 10 coaches. I would rather have Richt but lets not act like he is Horse teeth.

Advertisement
He's a great recruiter, which is half the battle in college football.

That's the thing. People act like 5* kids just show up on their own then develop themselves and what you do on game day is all that matters. Whatever, this is a stupid conversation. IDGAF what jumbo does until we play them next year.

Jimbo is not a corch and maybe he is overrated to a degree. But
How many other coaches have a national title on a resume? I get it that Jamies and Cook erased some other defencies with his teams but that is what great players do. Maybe he’s no Saban but that’s better for us.

I thought his play calling was brilliant at times yesterday. He's a good coach that will be at LSU next year or the year after.

Advertisement
Dumb ****ing thread.

He's a good coach. Some of you guys are just ridiculous.

Voila! Not only is Good Ol' Boy Jimbo a very good head coach. He seems like a PERSONABLE good guy. Heck, I'd even sit down and have a scotch and water with Good Ol' Boy Jimbo. Get the freak' outta here. You HERETIC! Ha. Ha. Ha.

By the way. Jimbo's coaching enabled mighty FSU to hang tough with Miami. Especially with a skinny true freshmen QB taking snaps. dUh.

Advertisement
Back