the Dumbo Fisher Fraud is OVER!

I hate any coach that feel they have to yell at a player every time they make an mistake.
If he is that bad, take him out.

I sense that you are YOUNG SCHOOL. Because I guess you never heard of the late great VINCE LOMBARDI! As well as other excellent college football and NFL head coaches. dUh.

Advertisement
I think Jimbo is a good coach and a great qb coach. But Cook and Winston are once a decade type talents that made him look likes great.

He also coached at fsu at the perfect time , Miami and UF has had god awful coaching and a bunch of mediocrity. Which also adds to his legend.

But to say he's a Corch or not good is dumb. He's knows offense and qb's. Yesterday was pretty impressive imo , he called a great game while keeping it very conservative. And it was one drive away from working to perfection.

We just had Rosier da gawd.

Voila. SuperMalik saved the day, and probably the season. hUh.

I can't believe the ridiculous youngins in here talking trash about a coach that has a title in hand and a whole lot of Ws in the column. I hate the Noles as much as any cane but jimbo is a **** good coach and offensive mind. Take your glasses off jackass

We'll see how they finish out this year.

I know it's our hated rivals, but always thought Jimbo was a good coach.

Having Winston and Cook helps but do you retards think Saban would win without a team full of 5 stars?

YOU NEED GREAT PLAYERS TO WIN.

I hate to say this but Jimbo Fisher may be the best coach in all of college football. He is never out of any game and is the very best at making adjustments at half time. He just about pulled a game out yesyerday he had no business being in with a horrid O-line and freshman QB. The last 6 out of 7 years (excluding last year) he had his way with Shannon and Golden and reduced them to mental midgets with X's and O's. I don't care for his character or integrity but he is one **** of a football coach. He did go down on the total douche bar with me when he congratulated Richt after the game and he was very complimentary of our team in his post game press conference. I don't care for him personally but I respect him for his football IQ and passion for the game.

Advertisement
Let's not get carried away and act like that game was a complete domination. He is a very good coach and respected a lot by his peers.

You give him an inch and he takes the mile. Ask Manny Diaz and Robert Knowles.

What he did against us was very impressive. Blackman is going to be a good one.

Let's be real, Miami and FSU is getting back to Miami and FSU. The game will mean something year in and year out like it should.

Next year's game is going to be epic.

Seems pretty good to me, they have just been missing a QB the last two years. Francois was off to a good start and his moxy impressed me last year. This year they ran into the wrecking ball that is Bama and lost their QB. True frosh has stepped up decently considering he is nowhere near ready for them yet and that's that.

I like our future, but make no mistake about it, FSU is still going to be there. This rivalry is going to be like it was in the old days and both teams will push one another.

I hate to say this but Jimbo Fisher may be the best coach in all of college football. He is never out of any game and is the very best at making adjustments at half time. He just about pulled a game out yesyerday he had no business being in with a horrid O-line and freshman QB. The last 6 out of 7 years (excluding last year) he had his way with Shannon and Golden and reduced them to mental midgets with X's and O's. I don't care for his character or integrity but he is one **** of a football coach. He did go down on the total douche bar with me when he congratulated Richt after the game and he was very complimentary of our team in his post game press conference. I don't care for him personally but I respect him for his football IQ and passion for the game.

I see you missed that Louisville game last year

I see you missed that Louisville game last year

I did forget that game. They definitely were out of that one. My bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back