The duke is preaching

Advertisement
speaks the truth. why make the the slave hand rich? stay in a place that youre actually appreciated past your athletic ability...aka stay the **** out of gold boy SEC

This **** right here! That's why I call it the ConfederSEC.

309.gif

Advertisement
Anybody got anything negative to say about this guy, meet me somewhere.

Yeah, and bring some friends cause there might be a few of us will be there with Swagger. I'll be the old dude on a mobility scooter. Sorry, but as you can imagine, I will not be able to fight fair, so body bags will be needed. I recommend you bring a couple extra. I can't trust the old 12 gauge to leave you in just one piece.

@DukeJohnson_8: Soooo let me get this right. You leave your city to make somebody else city Hot????
@DukeJohnson_8: 305 All day everyday. .....
@DukeJohnson_8: I don't get how u can b disloyal to a place that made it all possible for u.....

Duke going off on twitter putting on for his city gotta love this kid

[video=youtube_share;cCuaImd0KW0]http://youtu.be/cCuaImd0KW0[/video]

New Raising Canes

Another Level of Duke Johnson

[video=youtube;juPUozgZ3Ag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juPUozgZ3Ag[/video]

Advertisement
These duke tweets are similar to the early 80s canes mentality. I like other guys on the team and recruits are tweeting and saying the same thing.

It seems like some of that old mentality is coming back around with some of these young guys and I like that they are getting younger guys thinking about it.

Time will tell....

was just about to put, he is the Zo Highsmith of this new run we about to go on!!!

He just put all them fake ****ers on notice. The adults pushing kids away from Miami for personal gain too.

This mentality AMONGST THE PLAYERS has been needed for so **** long. And not just saying "I want to represent my hometown" in a post-signing day interview or throwing up lame hand signs, I mean someone with clout calling fake *** divas out.

Advertisement
This mentality AMONGST THE PLAYERS has been needed for so **** long. And not just saying "I want to represent my hometown" in a post-signing day interview or throwing up lame hand signs, I mean someone with clout calling fake *** divas out.

I'm glad I read the entire thread because I started to post this very same thing after reading the first post. We need this BADLY. That's what it takes to change the tide. Not fans *****ing about it. Not coaches talking about it. **** no offense, but not even the average/decent players talking about it. We need the hometown ballers like Duke to step up and start calling it for what it is. Man, those tweets have me amped!

Advertisement
Man give me 50 Dukes everyday on my team, not just as a player but the mentality and heart of Duke. Putting on for his city 24/7 365 and nobody will make him sell out his home while other kids will leave in the blink of an eye and then put down the city and the people that represent their city that made them great just for the new "hot team". If anybody has anything bad to say about Duke neg those ******** everyday from now on

Advertisement
Back