The Duke factor

Advertisement
I dont think OT was getting burn when he was healthy. He felt out of the good graces of the staff after that KSU fumble

That was last year, James/Duke/OT, this year barring injury it will be Duke/OT/Collins

Lulz

OT let a freshman still his lunch money last season.

If AC is half as good as people think.

OT will be sitting on the bench FT

Dude should really try to pull a Jason Geathers and play WR/TB

Everyone ain't Duke, we all knew how special Duke was before he even got here

**** please

If AC isn't good enough to step in and keep an average RB like OT on the bench.

Then we are after the wrong dude in order for us to stack chips.

Now i respect you being in OT corner cause he is a Cane, but OT is who he is.

A RB either has it or he don't, and sadly OT is just not that dude that will keep top young player with skill on the bench.

It's not even about that, some of you all just tend to fall in love with the new guy, just like many of you said Tracy would be starting from day 1 & McGee wouldn't get much PT at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's gonna be chatting it up with anyone, it needs to be AC. If he is at all worried about PT, Duke needs to be reassuring him that it would be a 2 back system.

I don't know why everyone is leaving out OT, clearly our fanbase has their favorites, it would most likely be Duke/OT/Collins

Not a fan of OT and I don't think it would stay Duke/OT/Collins for long.

If he's gonna be chatting it up with anyone, it needs to be AC. If he is at all worried about PT, Duke needs to be reassuring him that it would be a 2 back system.

I don't know why everyone is leaving out OT, clearly our fanbase has their favorites, it would most likely be Duke/OT/Collins

I love OT and I think he should be the primary back up but we don't know how healthy he will be come sptember

Advertisement
i always thought clements had damien berry-esque potential. nothing special but a solid enough back. i guess we'll see. or maybe not.

this thread topic is kind of funny tho. duke is a great kid who helped us land some guys last year but he's not, you know, nick saban or something.

Advertisement
Back