The Duke factor

ABLECANE

Sophomore
Is he making a splash on the recruiting scene? It's almost a rhetorical question as we are all fully aware of how much he loves this program. I just wonder, specifically, if he's in the ear of recruits that are on the fence, like Coley, Collins and or anyone else for that matter.

Advertisement
If he's gonna be chatting it up with anyone, it needs to be AC. If he is at all worried about PT, Duke needs to be reassuring him that it would be a 2 back system.

If he's gonna be chatting it up with anyone, it needs to be AC. If he is at all worried about PT, Duke needs to be reassuring him that it would be a 2 back system.

I don't know why everyone is leaving out OT, clearly our fanbase has their favorites, it would most likely be Duke/OT/Collins

I'm not leaving him out, but if we land Collins, I can't see OT beating him out for the power back role. Love me some Eduardo, but imma need more consistency from him before i 100% buy in

I'm not leaving him out, but if we land Collins, I can't see OT beating him out for the power back role. Love me some Eduardo, but imma need more consistency from him before i 100% buy in

Because of what eventually happened, OT has gotten a lot less flack than he deserved for what I felt like was one of the biggest gaffes of the season. I was convinced that we were well on our way to getting into a shootout with Kansas State until OT coughed up any chance at that.

Advertisement

Because of what eventually happened, OT has gotten a lot less flack than he deserved for what I felt like was one of the biggest gaffes of the season. I was convinced that we were well on our way to getting into a shootout with Kansas State until OT coughed up any chance at that.

But like you said, you're assuming, we don't know that, the defense was still getting gashed, and was on the field forever

I don't know why everyone is leaving out OT, clearly our fanbase has their favorites, it would most likely be Duke/OT/Collins

I dont think OT was getting burn when he was healthy. He felt out of the good graces of the staff after that KSU fumble

Advertisement

I dont think OT was getting burn when he was healthy. He felt out of the good graces of the staff after that KSU fumble

That was last year, James/Duke/OT, this year barring injury it will be Duke/OT/Collins

Y'all forgetting Dallas. Don't know what his true position is but he was decent for the three plays where he touched the ball

That was last year, James/Duke/OT, this year barring injury it will be Duke/OT/Collins

Lulz

OT let a freshman still his lunch money last season.

If AC is half as good as people think.

OT will be sitting on the bench FT

Dude should really try to pull a Jason Geathers and play WR/TB

Lulz

Everyone ain't Duke, we all knew how special Duke was before he even got here

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lulz

Everyone ain't Duke, we all knew how special Duke was before he even got here

***** please

If AC isn't good enough to step in and keep an average RB like OT on the bench.

Then we are after the wrong dude in order for us to stack chips.

Now i respect you being in OT corner cause he is a Cane, but OT is who he is.

A RB either has it or he don't, and sadly OT is just not that dude that will keep top young player with skill on the bench.

If Clements is healthy I think he starts the season getting more carries than Collins (if he comes) and will get goal line carries as well. The KState fumble definitely hurt him a ton but he did really well in short yardage his sophomore year, and was a solid receiver. If he is healthy, I think he's getting underrated a ton in terms of his role next year.

I am pretty sure that current players cannot blatantly recruit for the team, i.e Twitter, texts ect. However if they happen to see them out and about or have a previous relationship I think it is allowed.

Advertisement
Back