The Ducks are Quacking....

Advertisement
Tears will be sweet when they quack into irrelevancy; we poach their HC + any other recruit or assistant coach Mario wants, Moorhead dips, and Lincoln locks down Cali.

all trash and bad evals, his classes sucked period i dont care what that says.
That's your opinion. Irrelevant to the rankings. You missed the point of my response. The point is that winning helps recruiting and is one of the major factors in getting good recruits.

The more we win, the better recruiting gets. Look at Clemson. Why are they recruiting at a high level.? Are they selling on winning championships or the fact that they are 2nd to Miami in putting players in the NFL over the past 5 years?

its not the 8th best class im sorry, u have to look at the best evaluator schools and grade rankings that way. U cant trust fsu uf or um so 8th my ***, it says that but its not 8th. If u rerank these classes 3-4 years later its different., Its like doing the NFL draft 4 years later it would be different.....or back years ago Brady would be number one same as Mahomes.
Youre not wrong that it didn’t nearly live up to the hype, we’re in agreement there no doubt- but they weren’t evaluating them with hindsight like we are now.

That class, perceived to be the 8th best class in the country at THAT time, was built off positive momentum of the program, not off paying each blue chip 6 figures.

That's your opinion. Irrelevant to the rankings. You missed the point of my response. The point is that winning helps recruiting and is one of the major factors in getting good recruits.

The more we win, the better recruiting gets. Look at Clemson. Why are they recruiting at a high level.? Are they selling on winning championships or the fact that they are 2nd to Miami in putting players in the NFL over the past 5 years?
**** they had sure high round draft picks return to school because they liked winning

Advertisement
Advertisement

bro clemson been recruiting at a high level before winning, cutt it out Sammy Watkins? Spiller, Bower, they were getting guys out there league slowly and it wasn't a secret

Youre not wrong that it didn’t nearly live up to the hype, we’re in agreement there no doubt- but they weren’t evaluating them with hindsight like we are now.

That class, perceived to be the 8th best class in the country at THAT time, was built off positive momentum of the program, not off paying each blue chip 6 figures.
The rankings aint right unless bama UGA OSU Clemson LSU are recruiting u, I know I'm missing some but those squads have earned the benefit of the doubt where u can trust those classes. For Example Ed is a trash x and o guy but LSU still sending high profile guys to the league they still relevant. So he sucks but develops players?

Also that fluctuates over time, I might be missing a team but only few have earned the right where u can trust there picks out of HS.

Last edited:
bro clemson been recruiting at a high level before winning, cutt it out Sammy Watkins? Spiller, Bower, they were getting guys out there league slowly and it wasn't a secret
Clemson has won the ACC every year from 2015-2020 plus 2 national championships in 2016 and 2018.

It's the chicken and the egg. Winning helps get top recruits and top recruits help you win.

Advertisement
I think you looking at the whole situation a little bit off. Miami isn’t some side chick that all of a sudden came around. Miami was that high school Sweetheart long time ex girlfriend that you have a lot in common with and have a lot of history with. Yeah you moved on and you may be a different person but there’s still that part of you that says I wonder what would happen if we were to stay together. And now opportunity seems to have popped up.
And the reason that you broke up with that girl had nothing to do with the way you felt about her or how she felt about you. The reason you broke up was because there were circumstances beyond your control that you couldn’t handle.
You’ve been talking and it seems like you’ve never left. But yeah you’re in a bad situation cause you’re currently committed and everything you wanted is there but there is still something missing.

Maybe it was her parents maybe it was your parents maybe it was a job that you had to take or she had to leave for school.
Regardless those emotions are still there and there are times where may better for you to keep going but not every situation is the same and there are times where it’s better go back.

The way I see it, if you give Mario the keys to the car and he walks on to green tree it’s gonna be like a dream come true for him. I doubt that there has been any time since he has gotten to Oregon that he feels like his dreams have come true. And you can’t put a price tag on that. Not saying he’s coming but if he’s seriously thinking about it it’s because of the reasons I just laid out. It’s the same reason Frost left it’s the same reason fickle won’t leave for any job right now unless it’s Ohio State. And it’s the same reason Dabo will be the first person Bama calls when Saban dips.
Solid post! No way in **** I’d jump but most people I know would.

Advertisement
Back