The dub deuce vs Vargina, GOIN FOR THE SWEEP

Advertisement
A sweep tomorrow is paramount. We’re only a half game back of UNC and GT for the coastal lead, with Louisville on the horizon next week. They look great and are dismantling N.C. State up here right now.

That’s what I was thinking too. I’m not sure Slade is ready, but the alternative is Keysor/bullpen game Thursday. I would shuffle Slade back to Sunday starting with VT though.
I suppose you could also try Federman, but I don’t want to mess with the bullpen at the moment.

Advertisement
I suppose you could also try Federman, but I don’t want to mess with the bullpen at the moment.

Agree. I think ACC series are just a lot more important than midweek games at this point. I'd be fine trading a loss to FGCU/FIU if it means another conference win.

So if I were DiMare, I'd just throw Keysor midweek and hope we can outhit them.

Hopefully this is just pointless talk and that McMahon can come back. He was really starting to dominate

excellent work to sweep a DH! Really feel for McMahon, though. Hopefully it's not as bad as his face seemed to indicate.

Advertisement
Great win. Outside of Louisville, we now have the weakest part of our schedule remaining.

Well...... On another note, the gnome is looking stupider and stupider as the season progresses. Complete idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Virginia's scheduled starter was scratched and so they're going wholestaff today.

Already making their first change after a leadoff double from Del Castillo in 2nd.

Advertisement
Back