The dub deuce vs Vargina, GOIN FOR THE SWEEP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah Baby!! Taking 2 at any level is Great should be cause for celebration. @scane editing my response dude. Great team win! IT'S GREATER TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!! !!

Advertisement
Veliz was nasty there. Good series win (with the McMahon asterisk of course). This is the first week since GT week where we’ve unambiguously exceeded expectations, we’re above .500 in conference play, and our live RPI is up to 22.

Advertisement
This was a huge series win for post-season berth purposes. If we go 2-3 in the next 5, we're still in very good shape.

Veliz was nasty there. Good series win (with the McMahon asterisk of course). This is the first week since GT week where we’ve unambiguously exceeded expectations, we’re above .500 in conference play, and our live RPI is up to 22.

If McMahon is out, what do you think? Keysor vs FGCU then Slade, McKendry, Van Belle vs Louisville?

If McMahon is out, what do you think? Keysor vs FGCU then Slade, McKendry, Van Belle vs Louisville?
That’s what I was thinking too. I’m not sure Slade is ready, but the alternative is Keysor/bullpen game Thursday. I would shuffle Slade back to Sunday starting with VT though.

Advertisement
Back