The Disrespect

All these guys on here telling us 'we had a score to settle', then this effort. People on here posting that Brown was worried about our D-Line, no, he was just playing Lou Holtz and punched our D-Line in the mouth.

CIS fans need to realize you don't judge how good a team is when they beat a poor *** team like Duke like they were supposed to - particularly a team that has a history of settling that they're going to roll because the old Canes (who for all intent and purposes aren't even in the same universe these current Canes are) used to.
People need to realize this program is soft as ***k. There’s no pride left here. Anything we want we have to rebuild as if we are UCF or Oregon. I’ve almost gave up on this program

Advertisement
We definitely have a brand because we can consistently recruit top 25 classes every year regardless of which asshat is coaching. But it’s diminished for sure.
We barely have first round type talent ...unc had kids that looked like first rounders out there. Miss me with those undrafted or late rounders. SEC and OSU get everyone they want and let us have the scraps who are rated high and have no future.

I've gotten several texts from friends around the country asking me, "Bro, what's happened to the Canes?" All I can tell them is that Diaz's ****ty scheme finally caught up with him. DL Stunts like it's going out style, huge run lanes for RBs, slow LBs, undisciplined players, and horrendous CB recruiting. I don't see much hope left for Diaz unless he puts his ego aside and realizes that he has to give the car keys to a legit DC who brings installs a new defensive scheme.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This had nothing to do with energy, emotion, fear, confidence or desire.

look our scheme and philosophy simply doesn’t work vs elite teams. UNCs game plan was to walk right by our overly aggressive lineman and undisciplined LBs.

now regarding the disrespect UNC has moved into my most hated school spot.

but I can’t be mad. Our guys are suppose to stop them.

Advertisement
To
My biggest takeaway from tonight is how they allowed UNC to disrespect and clown Miami. Losses happen, that’s sports. However this program continues to be allowed to disrespect the brand. Nobody flashes the U down more than UNC. Every time they scored tonight they did it. Capped off by Howell and the defense never ever responded. The team was lifeless and embarrassing.

We knew Baker was trash. We knew Lashlee was inconsistent and loved simply for being better than Enos. We knew Manny sucks at getting the team ready.

However to watch majority of the team quit and let UNC dog them up and down the feel, doesn’t sit right with me but it was just fine with the dudes in black.

More than anything not fighting back and showing pride should bother them more than the loss.
To many south Floridians instead of Texans. Mack Brown knows where to recruit unlike the super talent of Miami flag football team. LMFAOO
The Cane's will be a **** hole if it doesn't recruit TX as hard as it recruit the local fake talented kids.

How was Howell not punched in the face post game?

we had kids laughing it up on the sideline. Phillips looked like he was partying the night before.

amari Carter is so hesitant to tackle bc of past targeting penalty’s he’s either 2 steps slow or gets trucked. He’s a massive liability.

this program needs a massive reboot from the AD on down.
I said the same thing about Howell: Back in the glory days, after that ****, he would’ve been powerbombed. Mack knew we have ***** players, so he even trotted Sam out for the remainder of the game!

Advertisement
For me, the only real issue I have with Lashlee is his run game plan. More often than not it doesn't work; especially against any kind of solid DL. We get the occasional big break and someone picks up a nice chunk of yards. But it general, it doesn't work. And he calls those runs plays far too often on 3rd down - WHY???? It doesn't matter who is on the field; they don't work. Pull out one of your creative plays , line up Jordan and Mallory , anything.... It's the same story game after game..

And I should add that IDK who decides which WR see the field but imo we should have seen ALL the younger guys last night. There was NO REASON not to give them a shot. Wiggins and Pope were ineffective; let's see Redding and Keyshawn SMith to see what they can do

Saying NC "earned it" is BS. The disrespect they show is a yearly thing and should be penalized during the game. It flys in the face of drawing attention to yourself after a TD, mocking another team etc. all of which was banned a long time ago (remember "the Miami rule"? You don't see other teams doing it, why is NC permitted to get away with it?

Saying NC "earned it" is BS. The disrespect they show is a yearly thing and should be penalized during the game. It flys in the face of drawing attention to yourself after a TD, mocking another team etc. all of which was banned a long time ago (remember "the Miami rule"? You don't see other teams doing it, why is NC permitted to get away with it?
Agree, we played terrible but everyone knows if we would pull some **** like that on another school there would be flags all over the place. The refs have to see if this, they see everything we do & they finally see holding calls once the game is out of hand.

Advertisement
Teams will always **** on us when they can.... because of our history and our fans...

Also... lots of people calling for more player energy or fight... be honest ... if any player on the D showed any over excitement, or cheap play, everyone here would be saying shut up ***** you are losing....

I been saying this for years. The players that play against UM have more pride in beating Miami than the players on the team of upholding the legacy. Kids come into a game against UM with a chip on their shoulders that they never got offered by UM and want to show why they should of. On the other hand, we end up signing the players that just want to say they play for UM. Two totally different attitudes when it comes to the players we sign and the ones we pass on.

And a lot of players and coaches come into the game ready to smack these players and coaching staff around for all the boasting they do on social media and in the game. These players, coaches, and administrators have no respect for any of those former players and coaches that laid the groundwork for this university to become what it has prior to twenty years ago.

At this rate to beat up and smack around this football team is not something to boast about, it’s to be expected. I can only imagine the pain these former players feel that took so much pride in upholding the legacy.

Advertisement
Back