The Disrespect

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
My biggest takeaway from tonight is how they allowed UNC to disrespect and clown Miami. Losses happen, that’s sports. However this program continues to be allowed to disrespect the brand. Nobody flashes the U down more than UNC. Every time they scored tonight they did it. Capped off by Howell and the defense never ever responded. The team was lifeless and embarrassing.

We knew Baker was trash. We knew Lashlee was inconsistent and loved simply for being better than Enos. We knew Manny sucks at getting the team ready.

However to watch majority of the team quit and let UNC dog them up and down the feel, doesn’t sit right with me but it was just fine with the dudes in black.

More than anything not fighting back and showing pride should bother them more than the loss.

Advertisement
opening drive when I saw our guys standing straight up and flat footed, or staying in one spot...I knew we were in for it...

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway from tonight is how they allowed UNC to disrespect and clown Miami. Losses happen, that’s sports. However this program continues to be allowed to disrespect the brand. Nobody flashes the U down more than UNC. Every time they scored tonight they did it. Capped off by Howell and the defense never ever responded. The team was lifeless and embarrassing.

We knew Baker was trash. We knew Lashlee was inconsistent and loved simply for being better than Enos. We knew Manny sucks at getting the team ready.

However to watch majority of the team quit and let UNC dog them up and down the feel, doesn’t sit right with me but it was just fine with the dudes in black.

More than anything not fighting back and showing pride should bother them more than the loss.
That U down ****es me off. UNC is trying to get in my top 5.

Advertisement
Something happened this week

Idk what it was... but those boys looked Dead from the coin toss

they beat the **** out of a ****** Duke team and got full of themselves. Just like past years. They believe their own hype.

Some got named for award semi finalist, some got senior bowl invites. I said it in a another thread. They will believe they are bette than they are. Manny is a terrible leader.

Great post. This entire post plus the records broken make this worst all time.

Besides the defensive staff Manny has to be on notice next year. we’ve had more bad bad losses with him already in two years than any coach before had with longer tenures.

he better upgrade the defensive staff ASAP.

Advertisement
How was Howell not punched in the face post game?

we had kids laughing it up on the sideline. Phillips looked like he was partying the night before.

amari Carter is so hesitant to tackle bc of past targeting penalty’s he’s either 2 steps slow or gets trucked. He’s a massive liability.

this program needs a massive reboot from the AD on down.

If the school / admin believe winning games is unimportant and the only concern is padding bank accounts from ACC checks, what happened today is the norm.

this is how it has been for 15 years! Let the ACC kick miami out and you'll find the admin pulling their heads out of their asses real fast!!!

Advertisement
All these guys on here telling us 'we had a score to settle', then this effort. People on here posting that Brown was worried about our D-Line, no, he was just playing Lou Holtz and punched our D-Line in the mouth.

CIS fans need to realize you don't judge how good a team is when they beat a poor *** team like Duke like they were supposed to - particularly a team that has a history of settling that they're going to roll because the old Canes (who for all intent and purposes aren't even in the same universe these current Canes are) used to.

Did we really know any of those things?!? This idiotic fan base thought what they were seeing was a top defense. LOL this team has been a joke from the start and has only succeeded because of D’Eriq King. Without him we are a 3-7 football team. I honestly can’t wait for Manny to go 3-9 next year and get fired.

Facts

If we did that we get flagged easily

Advertisement
Back