The Disrespect

Advertisement
Teams will always **** on us when they can.... because of our history and our fans...

Also... lots of people calling for more player energy or fight... be honest ... if any player on the D showed any over excitement, or cheap play, everyone here would be saying shut up ***** you are losing....
maybe if they started with The excitement before they were down by 30 in the second half... by then it’s pointless

My biggest takeaway from tonight is how they allowed UNC to disrespect and clown Miami. Losses happen, that’s sports. However this program continues to be allowed to disrespect the brand. Nobody flashes the U down more than UNC. Every time they scored tonight they did it. Capped off by Howell and the defense never ever responded. The team was lifeless and embarrassing.

We knew Baker was trash. We knew Lashlee was inconsistent and loved simply for being better than Enos. We knew Manny sucks at getting the team ready.

However to watch majority of the team quit and let UNC dog them up and down the feel, doesn’t sit right with me but it was just fine with the dudes in black.

More than anything not fighting back and showing pride should bother them more than the loss.
The real question is why our guys run around flying the U and celebrating beating the little sisters of the poor. We've sucked for nearly 20 years. Maybe our guys shouldn't mug the U in people's faces if they don't want it shoved back at us when we flail and fail.

Advertisement
This had nothing to do with energy, emotion, fear, confidence or desire.

look our scheme and philosophy simply doesn’t work vs elite teams. UNCs game plan was to walk right by our overly aggressive lineman and undisciplined LBs.

now regarding the disrespect UNC has moved into my most hated school spot.

but I can’t be mad. Our guys are suppose to stop them.
UNC ain't elite. They lost to FSU.

maybe if they started with The excitement before they were down by 30 in the second half... by then it’s pointless
No ****. They got punched in the mouth and got steam rolled. Once the offense stepped on their own ****s early it was over and off to the races.

but most people wanting “fire” when we were down were calling Nesta an idiot for the facemask on the ground....but now are saying if we had pride all the players would have played cheap to send a message...

Advertisement
No ****. They got punched in the mouth and got steam rolled. Once the offense stepped on their own ****s early it was over and off to the races.

but most people wanting “fire” when we were down were calling Nesta an idiot for the facemask on the ground....but now are saying if we had pride all the players would have played cheap to send a message...
getting a stupid penalty after the play isn’t “fire”. Fire during the play is actually useful for winning games...

Clearly this was part of the strategy from the ACC from the beginning. UM could have easily walked through the original schedule but the ACC rearranged the conference and gave Miami the most difficult path they could come up with.

The plan actually back-fired until this game, which of course was the back up plan. I’ve seen some of these same refs ***** us over plenty of times but we are programmed Not to blame the refs. This is what the refs tried to do to us vs Clemson but we actually played like we gave a ****.

Our demise is directly tied to the ACC . I said before and I’ll say it again - grab a few teams and take over the AAC.

Advertisement
We barely have first round type talent ...unc had kids that looked like first rounders out there. Miss me with those undrafted or late rounders. SEC and OSU get everyone they want and let us have the scraps who are rated high and have no future.
That falls on coaching. It seems like all our 4 and 5 stars are misses because we can’t develop talent for ****. I’ve watched so many players for years come in a blue chip recruit and ball out freshman year who look lost as seniors.

My biggest takeaway from tonight is how they allowed UNC to disrespect and clown Miami. Losses happen, that’s sports. However this program continues to be allowed to disrespect the brand. Nobody flashes the U down more than UNC. Every time they scored tonight they did it. Capped off by Howell and the defense never ever responded. The team was lifeless and embarrassing.

We knew Baker was trash. We knew Lashlee was inconsistent and loved simply for being better than Enos. We knew Manny sucks at getting the team ready.

However to watch majority of the team quit and let UNC dog them up and down the feel, doesn’t sit right with me but it was just fine with the dudes in black.

More than anything not fighting back and showing pride should bother them more than the loss.
They've done this for years. I remember them running off the field after beating F$Who doing the chop when Fisher was still there. Of course, they have no tradition to mock other then LT and cocaine.

Advertisement
Have any of the players posted or tried to explain what happened last night??

That falls on coaching. It seems like all our 4 and 5 stars are misses because we can’t develop talent for ****. I’ve watched so many players for years come in a blue chip recruit and ball out freshman year who look lost as seniors.
Developing matters yes but targeting savages is the gift then closing. We have to look at who the best evaluators were really after on our roster. Also some of our talent sits in no man's land with no Slime pressure vs similar talent. Our safeties and corners have no chance our linebackers can't run free. So many factors why kids fail at UM. Hall is trash I'm sure bamas Dline would of hidden alot of his weaknesses.....then in the NFL they would find those weaknesses. We need true evaluators and closers at every position

How was Howell not punched in the face post game?

we had kids laughing it up on the sideline. Phillips looked like he was partying the night before.

amari Carter is so hesitant to tackle bc of past targeting penalty’s he’s either 2 steps slow or gets trucked. He’s a massive liability.

this program needs a massive reboot from the AD on down.
im not religious so im not gonna bull**** anyone saying ill be praying for howell to shred every ligament he has before his career is over but ill be hoping for it for sure ***** that sob

Advertisement
Back