The Disrespect Continues

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
We made the cut for SB Nation's "25 college football games to be excited about in 2017' list; however, not for the reason you might think.

Is it the game at F$U? Nope.

Is it our home game vs. Notre Shame? Nope.

What about vs. Vaj Tech? Nope to that as well.

Actually, according to SB Nation's Morgan Moriarty, who was clearly not hired for her college football acumen, this is the one UM game to get super duper excited over:

"And let’s close with a weird one:
Miami at Arkansas State (Sept. 9): The Hurricanes’ bizarre tour of Sun Belt stadiums continues, but this could be a good game. ASU has had six winning seasons in a row and has a rowdy home environment. Then again, that didn’t work out too well for Appalachian State against the Canes last year. Miami won, 45-10." 25 college football games to be excited about in 2017 - SBNation.com

Well, at least she acknowledges our beat down of App State; regardless, this is embarrassing, and just proves that Richt still has some serious work to do in elevating this program back to the national stage. But dont worry Morgan, El Jefe and Richt are about to prove the U is back and why you should be unemployed.

Don't worry boys, Richt and co. will finally erase that "Candy Cane" imagery that has been synonymous with our brand for over a decade. Bright days ahead, I'm sure of it.

Advertisement
Nothing against OP...but that link does not deserve any clicks. Refrain from clicking it.

like i said before, i like this game for us.

gives our team and especially the young guys, an opportunity to prepare for & play in an away game without risk of a loss.

good tune-up.

Can we get pictures of the author before I decide anything? thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Brother used to date her. Maybe not her best take, but she actually knows her ****, and I don't say that about many Gators.

Advertisement
Brother used to date her. Maybe not her best take, but she actually knows her ****, and I don't say that about many Gators.

Clearly knows her ****. I truly appreciate her novel insights regarding WHY the Arkansas State game is a top 25 game to watch.

Very refreshing stuff.

I encourage everyone to reread that update. Eye opening stuff right there.

LULZ

Jesus.

Hiring a woman just to hire a woman is not good business.

What the **** was the point of that stupid article and subsequent post?

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_3575.jpg

She's a recent and proud **** graduate. Which means she's an expert in venereal diseases.
Football? Not so much.

Clearly knows her ****. I truly appreciate her novel insights regarding WHY the Arkansas State game is a top 25 game to watch.

Very refreshing stuff.

LULZ

Jesus.

Here is the list of good female sports analyst/reporters:

1. Doris Burke

and.... that's about it.

Advertisement

Very refreshing stuff.

LULZ

Jesus.

Here is the list of good female sports analyst/reporters:

1. Doris Burke

and.... that's about it.

I'd add Jemele Hill to that list..

Advertisement
Back