THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BAMA AND US

Advertisement
Is the OL. Tua has all day to throw and the RBs have their choice of holes to run through. Period. We need guys like Leatherwood, Neal, and other OL studs to come to the U if we ever want to be relevant again
No dumbass it’s everything.

Advertisement
Difference is if we played them on a neutral field they would beat us by a minimum of 35 points. Op is kidding himself if he thinks we can compete with them even with a better o line. Their team is so superior to us the game could be worse than the beatings we received from Clemson. Until homers on this forum realize the reality how bad we’ve become, the discussions on this forum will continue to deteriorate.

Is the same difference between a well run organization that recruits, retains, and develops the right talent and one that does not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
and the Refs in their pocket.

and having "non" coaches like Butch Jones and others coaching up players on the sidelines.

and recruiting duffle bags/cars/jobs given to top tier croots.

Yup!! just a few more than just OL

Hate to quote myself but holy **** at that phantom block in the back call! Lol

Is the OL. Tua has all day to throw and the RBs have their choice of holes to run through. Period. We need guys like Leatherwood, Neal, and other OL studs to come to the U if we ever want to be relevant again
I agree. Early on sabans tenure there bama was always recognized for dominating both LOS. Now they have the best QB in CFB history maybe??..if they run the table and dominate the playoff, this years team is on par with the 2001 canes team..and if someone said bama over the ‘01 team I wouldn’t argue because they have to win a conference chip..then 2 more games against national teams

Advertisement
*too

If you're going to compare us to Alabama, you have to compare everyone to Alabama.

Ok. And by comparing everyone to Alabama in no way says, by default, their organizations aren't well run, nor do they recruit, retain, and develop the right talent.

Miami is a program whose standard is undefeated and natty.

There are several quality programs where that is secondary, or quite frankly, not even the goal at all.

Advertisement
Ok. And by comparing everyone to Alabama in no way says, by default, their organizations aren't well run, nor do they recruit, retain, and develop the right talent.

Miami is a program whose standard is undefeated and natty.

There are several quality programs where that is secondary, or quite frankly, not even the goal at all.

That's what our standard SHOULD be. Not what it is right now.

I know Bama would still win the game...but the fact that the refs didn't even review what should have been a fumble on the first drive today shows all you need to know about how SEC will protect them. The stupidest cap gets reviewed...but not that.

Advertisement
Back