The defectors, the traitors, the enemies, how do you call them?

Advertisement
They didn’t want to play for a coach who looked like he just woke up half the time. The laid back approach doesn’t work. Kids want to play with emotion and play for someone with fire and a chip on their shoulder. Someone who would pick a fight with the other coach. I think we have that guy now for the first time since late ‘90’s-early 2000’s.

Go Canes!

I completely agree with you, but when you say early 2000's, I can only assume you mean only 2000, as I don't and didn't see Coker picking a fight with anyone out of fear of breaking his hip!

Wright (hate he has my last name).... I blame Richt.

But, he plays for turds, now.

And I love Stacy adams gator shoes. With a matching gator wallet.

Advertisement
I completely agree with you, but when you say early 2000's, I can only assume you mean only 2000, as I don't and didn't see Coker picking a fight with anyone out of fear of breaking his hip!

Correct. Trying to keep the Butch bashers from getting their pantries in a bunch.

Go Canes!

Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

All these players are local players and they go to UF our enemy and they want to beat our team, the hometown team.
How you call them?

Call them players for the opponent.

Nothing more nothing less.

Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

All these players are local players and they go to UF our enemy and they want to beat our team, the hometown team.
How you call them?

Who cares? Outside of CJ Henderson and Marco Wilson, none of those guys would start here. We never had a chance with Marco either.

The majority of kids who spurn us for UF end up busting. It's a different story with Alabama and UGA, but when these kids commit to the gators it just shows me they aren't gonna be great. You have to recruit guys based on character, not just talent.

Advertisement
We get kids from Gainesville area Kosi from gators Territory Lingard from gator territory. It’s all part of the game u get some u lose some. U win u get to pick which ones u want. U lose u fight to convince them to come. It’s simple winning will change all this

Advertisement
Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

How you call them?

I call you troll.

Advertisement
Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

How you call them?
don't forget Vosean Joseph

Teddy Bridgewater has been dead to me since the throat slash. And most of ya’all swing on his nutz like he is Miami royalty. But at some point, I would at least consider calling 911 if I saw him choking on a chicken wing. On the other hand, going to UF is high treason. Worst of all sins. U forgivable.

You should have called 911 on his NFL career a while ago then.

Fck them. It's time to stop giving these kids undue attention. Fck them and fck their goals. I think we spend waaaaaay too much time on guys who are not here. If they are not here, fck em. The only time we should be talking about them is after we beat the brakes off of them. They'll get a clue soon.

Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

How you call them?
Future transfers

Advertisement
Back