The defectors, the traitors, the enemies, how do you call them?

The mods wouldn’t print what I’d call any of these guys. My hatred of The Gatah goes back before The Flop. Horrible bunch of Cow College KKK redneck a-holes! Animal Husbandry is the major of choice in that rathole. Not surprising since all the men are jackasses and all the women are pigs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

All these players are local players and they go to UF our enemy and they want to beat our team, the hometown team.
How you call them?
im a grown *** man to me are kids made a decision thought was best for them. that said come game day they are gator trash and need to get there asses whopped. but I don't hold any ill will towards them they are just the opponent of the day and need to be squashed cause play for a cowardly team who wont face the u on yearly basis cause are to cowardly to do so

Kris Bogle
Nay quam Wright
Wardrick Wilson
Andrew Chatfield
Tedarrell Slaton
CJ Henderson
Marco Wilson
Kadeem Telfort
Kemore Gamble
Shawn Davis
Brian Edwards
James Houston

All these players are local players and they go to UF our enemy and they want to beat our team, the hometown team.
How you call them?

Future Portal Queens

Miami would be a better team today with most of the players on that list.

Unfortunately, previous regimes made most of them secondary or un-offerable recruits. Strange, considering Miami has legit stunk for 15 years...how you could pass up generally local 4* players that are good enough for one of the big three in-state schools is beyond me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back