The decommits

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Now before I say this let me be clear, this coaching staff is pathetic. Now with that being said, these kids recommitting now are using the fiu game as an excuse and we're looking for a reason to do it because they didnt have the balls to just be honest. Typical nowadays from the south florida no loyalty/traitor mentality these scumbags are raised to be. Neg all you want but these are the facts

Advertisement
This time last year we were pulling in 2021 commits. Now we have no 2022 commits. This is the only positive development of the season.

sarcasm

Whatever. Flailing at local kids makes no sense. It’s irresponsible for this school to allow this program to be run incompetently, and its understandable that kids with options would look elsewhere to lay the foundation of their careers.
I said the coaching staff is pathetic, and believe me the people in the athletic department are even worse. But the kids in south florida have no loyalty and the result of last night's game was not a determining factor as to whether they would play for miami or not

Advertisement
In most cases they do. In most cases they use UM for other offers. But in this case, why would you commit to playing for Enos and Manny? You sell these kids on something then go out and lose to FIU. These guys prolly getting clowned by friends and family for committing to UM. Not only that but other coaches at different schools using the ineptitude of these coaches as leverage in recruiting

I said the coaching staff is pathetic, and believe me the people in the athletic department are even worse. But the kids in south florida have no loyalty and the result of last night's game was not a determining factor as to whether they would play for miami or not
If you think the coaching staff is pathetic then you can't blame the kids for leaving. Why should they stay if we're losing to fiu?

The players were just as “pathetic” last night with their intensity..no, they are not FSU or UF..but how can u Not be up for a game like that. With ****** you know on the other side is beyond me..jarren was Malik like the 1st 3 quarters..missing guys all over the field underneath especially. FIU was in man 1 or man 2 all night and jarren was consistently missing 1vs1 matchups..the dlines intensity was almost non existent..if you need a coach to have u ready for a game like that then u need to look in the mirror..that’s just me as a former HS/D-2 competitor tho

Advertisement
If you think the coaching staff is pathetic then you can't blame the kids for leaving. Why should they stay if we're losing to fiu?
Because these dudes don't really believe the coaches are pathetic, they actually like them, they just realize they have no argument to make for why these kids should stay committed so they just throw that in there as a safeguard from criticism while they attack the kids.

It's hilarious honestly & a typical response, you can dial it up like clockwork... We've had more decommits than any other program in D1 Football over the last decade, but it's only because all those kids are "disloyal scumbags" lol.

It's classic Corch worship, deflect deflect deflect, blame the fans, blame the players lol.

Always attack the kids... Always.
EL the players for **** sure deserve much of the blame..they got punked against a cross town rival..any team in the state of Florida for the big 3 IS A RIVAL. And they will show up. We did not match the intensity or focus..them guys walked in expecting a cake walk..there was absolutely not emotion or edge shown..they should be embarrassed..to show up at FSU, come out and ball vs Louisville, then walk in a game like FIU the way they did is on players just as much..like I said last year..a game like this is a fireable loss on principle alon. No doubt. But we know that’s not happening in the 1st year

Always attack the kids... Always.
I attacked the coaches first. And it's not attacking if it's TRUE. The scumbags wanna use this as their excuse to bolt. If they were being honest and just straight up said the staff is incompetent and unless changes are made I cant play for that nobody would say anything

I attacked the coaches first. And it's not attacking if it's TRUE. The scumbags wanna use this as their excuse to bolt. If they were being honest and just straight up said the staff is incompetent and unless changes are made I cant play for that nobody would say anything
Romello Brinson is not a scumbag, he hasn't done a **** thing for you to call him that.

You're just ****ed that they decomitted, but all they're doing is looking out for themselves & doing what's best for their future. They don't owe you or these sh*t Corches any obligation to committed to a dumpster fire of a team.

Give me one good reason why any high caliber player should want to play for Diaz, Enos or Baker?

Advertisement
Everyone is ****ed. But the idea of committing to a school is to make the program better with your abilities. It seems like the kids today want a turn key system. And miami is not that.

The two decommits today were going to do it anyway. Just look at the early commit trend here for the last several years.....they all bounce at some point.

This is why when I see a commit from the next year's class, I consider it fake news.

Romello Brinson is not a scumbag, he hasn't done a **** thing for you to call him that.

You're just ****ed that they decomitted, but all they're doing is looking out for themselves & doing what's best for their future. They don't owe you or these sh*t Corches any obligation to committed to a dumpster fire of a team.

Give me one good reason why any high caliber player should want to play for Diaz, Enos or Baker?

You are absolutely correct. I don't fault the kids one bit. If my son was committed to the canes and we both watched the vaginal secretion that occurred last night. I would support his decision to bail in a heart beat. The canes are nothing more than an embarrassment and the coaching staff is a fraudulent cheapskate hired by the most inept athletic department in all of college football. Fvck these coaches and the jackass they rode in on. It won't bother me one bit to see every recruit decommit. Until the very top starts to feel pressure nothing will change

Advertisement

He is using this as his excuse when everyone knew he was looking around and was gonna jump ship. Wasnt man enough to just make that decision so to keep that's a scumbag my guy

Everyone is ****ed. But the idea of committing to a school is to make the program better with your abilities. It seems like the kids today want a turn key system. And miami is not that.
Kids are trying to build their futures, not sacrifice so some fans can feel better. If UM is a bad choice, that’s not the fault of the kids who grew up wanting to play there. It’s the fault of the Admin.

Now before I say this let me be clear, this coaching staff is pathetic. Now with that being said, these kids recommitting now are using the fiu game as an excuse and we're looking for a reason to do it because they didnt have the balls to just be honest. Typical nowadays from the south florida no loyalty/traitor mentality these scumbags are raised to be. Neg all you want but these are the facts

I mean...It is a fair excuse. GT, FIU, and a 5 pt win over CMU in same year?

I mean the fact they held on through the first 2 is admirable. Just win FIU, all was forgiven?

They certainly have a right now.

I would de-commit too. Embarrassing. FIRE THE WHOLE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT

Advertisement
Back