The Davon Johnson Award

Has Luther Robinson really been written off? He started the year off as one of our top rotation guys, then his dad talking that **** got him put in the doghouse. I wouldn't call him written off. I'm actually expecting him to step up for us this year and make a big impact.

Guys who have been written off that make a few plays for us this year are Cain, Cleveland and Thurston IMO. Rodgers too, but I don't expect **** from him.

Advertisement
Well when talking about guys written off you have to assume that he's done absolutely nothing at UM and that's why Luther doesn't really fit in here. I'll say JaWand Blue or Ricardo Williams. We need depth at both positions and they might actually contribute and make big plays.

Has Luther Robinson really been written off? He started the year off as one of our top rotation guys, then his dad talking that **** got him put in the doghouse. I wouldn't call him written off. I'm actually expecting him to step up for us this year and make a big impact.

Guys who have been written off that make a few plays for us this year are Cain, Cleveland and Thurston IMO. Rodgers too, but I don't expect **** from him.

I don't think Robinson qualifies here but that's just me

You know it'll be a great year if there's more than one "Leonard Hankerson Award" recipient...some candidates are T. Cornelius, K. Cain, K. Rodgers, AJ Highsmith, J. Gaines, A. Cleveland, J. Grimble...most seem to be on defense...capt obvious alert...if you get 3 from the list...it could be a great season...

Advertisement
Back