The D

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
The D played really good against our biggest rival. Imagine how much better their going to be this year! OMG!!!

Advertisement
Would anyone here be surprised if those men held FSU to under 10?

I absolutely wouldn't.

I think they give us our best chance of winning.

Would anyone here be surprised if those men held FSU to under 10?

I absolutely wouldn't.

I think they give us our best chance of winning.

I hate to say it but FSU is gonna get mauled by Bama. They are extremely overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
fsux is playing us too early and that is bad for them. Our D is going to be outstanding and when we leave Doak on September 16 there will be a beat down in the stadium and in the parking lot. The winner of both will be in o n g.

OP

giphy.gif

i just watched the fsu um game. we should have won that game. we played better. we were in their backfield all day long.

after watching it, i think we can win sept 16. i am much more hopeful.

Advertisement
Last year we had experienced qb. They had first year qb. This year we will have an inexperienced qb. Last year game at hard rock. This year game at doak. It's great to be optimistic about our team but beating FSU will be difficult. Polls and odds makers have FSU as a top 3 team and many have FSU in final 4 championship playoffs.

Advertisement
Last year we had experienced qb. They had first year qb. This year we will have an inexperienced qb. Last year game at hard rock. This year game at doak. It's great to be optimistic about our team but beating FSU will be difficult. Polls and odds makers have FSU as a top 3 team and many have FSU in final 4 championship playoffs.

i hear you, but francois is not as good as advertised. we rocked the **** out of him and i believe we can neutralize him. they dont have cook and dont think patrick will run against us. it is a tall order, but it's more likely this year than at any other time since 2008.

i hear you, but francois is not as good as advertised. we rocked the **** out of him and i believe we can neutralize him. they dont have cook and dont think patrick will run against us. it is a tall order, but it's more likely this year than at any other time since 2008.
Last year FSU had already given up 30 plus in a loss at home to UNC and given up 70 points to Louisville in another loss and had a freshman QB. We were 4-0, had an experienced QB, were at home and were ranked 10th and you think this year is our best chance since 2008?

Not to mention we beat them in 2009, so there's that too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back