The D

Advertisement
The D played really good against our biggest rival. Imagine how much better their going to be this year! OMG!!!

oops I forgot to add the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oyGsRfFb84

Redwine missed some tackles in space this game. Cant have that at Safety. Something to keep an eye on.

Yeah but they won't have Dalvin this game so I think it's going to be very hard for them to move the ball except for short slants and screens. I could see us knock Frenchy out of the game by half with our DLine.

Advertisement
I know we are all excited about our D. Joe Jackson, Chad, and the linebacking core get a lot of props and deservidly so but after watching the highlights of this game Norton has the chance to be special and is a straight up BEAST. He was a disruptive force in the middle the whole game. If he can be consistent this year, the sky is the limit for our D and this young man. Big fan of #7 .

The D played really good against our biggest rival. Imagine how much better their going to be this year! OMG!!!

8f0.jpg

Pinckney balled out this game!!!

Willis will be missed and Corn was really really good..

Shout out to whoever posted this.

Advertisement
Love them but temper your expectations till the qb finishes out, if it doesn't go well the defense will have to be out there all game and probably get gassed. Hopefully things get better before them and we can stomp them but chill with setting such high expectations so soon when FSU is good And deep in there own way.

Looking at those highlights just reminds me how simple their offense is to defend. They just had a few game -breakers who could make something out of nothing. Also, there were a couple of fumbles and tip balls that did not go our way.

Hopefully those bounces go our way in September.

Advertisement
Back