THE D OVER OR UNDER 500 THIS WEEK?THE O OVER OR UNDER 350?

Advertisement
Defense over 500 offense over 350. They have a tremendous head coach in cutcliffe and well ours sucks.

Over 1000 yards between both teams. Duke wins in a shoot out. There coaches are better.

Advertisement
Over on offense, under on D. And by under I'm talking like 498. Then Golden will be pumping his fist, high-fiving anybody in sight, and dancing a ******* jig in the post-game.

Advertisement
This game reminds me of the Pitt and VA games from last year. We'll probably win but still give up a boat load of yards.
Fat *** will blah, blah, blah that it's not the scheme and that we are trending upward.
Not to be a negative Nellie, but won or lose I don't think this game will reveal anything we don't already know.

I don't know why but I think the D steps up a little this weekend. I say under. I still want coach D gone because he has no clue but I think after this week the players play with a chip on their shoulders. Call me crazy if you want. We play inspired and win this game!

Advertisement
Advertisement
you think the D will play same style next week? I was actually impressed with the D, Coach Coley needs get put on the hot seat a little more. I thought we played good now we need to find us a kicker.

Advertisement
Back