The cycle of hope and failure

Here's another version:

Our WR room is going to be SICK. We're going to have the best WRs in the country! What program can compete with us at WR?

/entirely based on hype, ratings, expectations ... not at all on proven results
//never true
Nobody ever says that about our O line.

Advertisement
I bought into Randy when he was hired, really felt like he’d bring back the old Miami. Especially after the 2008 recruiting class.

I was skeptical of Golden at first but bought into his used car salesman tricks and was fooled like many fans. Fools Gold.

I never really bought into Richt, always felt like he was half retired. Even in 2017, the position he coached was the worst position on our team.

The one thing that seems to set manny apart from the rest - he’s making the right changes that the other coaches never did. Randy could never straighten out the offense. Golden never tried to fix the defense. Richt would rather retire than hire a new OC. Manny canned Enos after one year and last year was our best offense since the Dorsey era. And he had our defense playing at a top 20 level before that. Feels like he’s closer than any of the other coaches, but gotta see it play out this year.

losing to USF and going 7-5 used to get you fired....
EB6D1DC3-5520-4104-B973-103AD3048077.gif

Advertisement
"This year feels like 1999."
"Saban was 7-6 in his first year at Bama."
Is Manny actually a good head coach though? Does he scare anyone? Is he about about to turn the corner now being part time HC/ part time DC? He has the energy and appears to be able to recruit, he love's UM, but can he lead as a head coach? Is the team ready from the opening whistle? Does he demand and get respect from the players? You can't just have two good coordinators and think you're getting anywhere? The HC job matters.

I bought into Randy when he was hired, really felt like he’d bring back the old Miami. Especially after the 2008 recruiting class.

I was skeptical of Golden at first but bought into his used car salesman tricks and was fooled like many fans. Fools Gold.

I never really bought into Richt, always felt like he was half retired. Even in 2017, the position he coached was the worst position on our team.

The one thing that seems to set manny apart from the rest - he’s making the right changes that the other coaches never did. Randy could never straighten out the offense. Golden never tried to fix the defense. Richt would rather retire than hire a new OC. Manny canned Enos after one year and last year was our best offense since the Dorsey era. And he had our defense playing at a top 20 level before that. Feels like he’s closer than any of the other coaches, but gotta see it play out this year.
Shannons 08 class was extremely overrated....had absolutely no business being #1.....Bama had the much better class in all honesty...

Advertisement
They all get an F-

Realize that not one coach hired since Butch has been able TO GET ANOTHER DIVISION 1 HC JOB.

For as much as Gator fans hated Muschamp, EVEN HE GOT A JOB

The madness needs to end . Before Manny is fired Blake needs to go . He cannot tasked with choosing the successor

Advertisement
Back