The Cringe

Advertisement
You’re taking this too seriously.

It’s a shot at Gainesville.

Plus, those people really can’t dance. Did you actually watch the video? Lighten up already.

Nobody gets hot about the “white people cant dance” thing anyway.

I could really care less to be honest, but i think it's a fair question with the way some puzzies on here cry about people having racists posts. Just seems to be a double standard. Say anything about a minority and you're a racist. Have it the other way around and it's just in jest and funny.

To be clear i could care less. I don't care about jortville or if anyone is racist or not. I just wanted to see what is and what isn't considered to funny and not racist.

Check the crowd out. I can see the advertising campaign from their AD now:

Come to a Florida Gator game, guaranteed 99.99% white.

Gainesville, where white is always right! (just don’t tell our recruits)
Don't matter, they'll play for the Klan and justify it by saying racist everywhere. Representing institutions, places and things that offer a greater degree of inclusion and opportunity means nothing to them. IMO.

I could really care less to be honest, but i think it's a fair question with the way some puzzies on here cry about people having racists posts. Just seems to be a double standard. Say anything about a minority and you're a racist. Have it the other way around and it's just in jest and funny.

To be clear i could care less. I don't care about jortville or if anyone is racist or not. I just wanted to see what is and what isn't considered to funny and not racist.

I don’t see much of that talk. We do talk about race, but only as it relates to recruiting and some of the towns. That’s a fair topic. But personal race talk among posters, I must have missed it or just avoid it.

Sounds like you’re bothered about something - it might be a better idea for you to take to another board where race is a primary topic.

Advertisement
I don’t see much of that talk. We do talk about race, but only as it relates to recruiting and some of the towns. That’s a fair topic. But personal race talk among posters, I must have missed it or just avoid it.

Sounds like you’re bothered about something - it might be a better idea for you to take to another board where race is a primary topic.

Dont go acting like a ******* bud, but then again that is all you know how to do isn't it?

It's obvious something i brought up has you triggered this morning where you feel like you have to be Cappin Come Save Em.

Mullen either came up with this dance or is somewhere in the crowd participating in this embarrassment.

What is that? What kind of dancing is that? What is that woman? Why is she talking about Irvin Myers?
She is living proof that if you believe in yourself, work hard, and have a bunch of idiots in your voting district, all your wildest dreams can come true.

Dont go acting like a ******* bud, but then again that is all you know how to do isn't it?

It's obvious something i brought up has you triggered this morning where you feel like you have to be Cappin Come Save Em.

You’re the one stomping around this thread mouthing off about race looking for a beef about race.

It’s always funny that it’s the triggered person that’s accusing someone else of being triggered. I’m not the one leaving over-emotional posts about race, and race insults. That would be you. Don’t believe me? Reread your posts.

Settle down, Biff. I’m sure there are websites out there that cater to people that think like you. Go there.

Advertisement

Ok, I'll bite. A majority of the posters here are white. Yes, this is a pretty diverse board but it's still mostly white dudes here. When mostly white dudes make jokes about corny *** white dudes trying to dance in gainesville, it's not racist. When mostly white dudes make negative remarks about other races, it's racist.

And yes, it's clear that you do care about the issue or wouldn't have bothered bringing it up.

You’re the one stomping around this thread mouthing off about race looking for a beef about race.

It’s always funny that it’s the triggered person that’s accusing someone else of being triggered. I’m not the one leaving over-emotional posts about race, and race insults. That would be you. Don’t believe me? Reread your posts.

Settle down, Biff. I’m sure there are websites out there that cater to people that think like you. Go there.

You're the one trying to attach the emotion part to the post. It was a question, half joking and half looking to see what people would say. you're the one that had to come in and act like Captain Come Save A Hoe with your response. You could've left your initial response to what it was without the last part, but you just couldn't help yourself. Not my fault you tried to read more into my post than what it was.

Funny you call someone biff or something. You're the first person to try to act tough through a keyboard or make dumb *** remarks like "there are websites out there that cater to people that think like you." You're the one trying to create the problem with a post because you're a douche

Ok, I'll bite. A majority of the posters here are white. Yes, this is a pretty diverse board but it's still mostly white dudes here. When mostly white dudes make jokes about corny *** white dudes trying to dance in gainesville, it's not racist. When mostly white dudes make negative remarks about other races, it's racist.

And yes, it's clear that you do care about the issue or wouldn't have bothered bringing it up.

Fallacy. Just because someone brings up a question doesn't mean they care about an issue. Intrigued by what people would say, yep you got me there, but care, no not really. I do care when a douche bag starts trying to be douchey about a post. And no, that last sentence is not about you in any which way, shape, or form.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure this is in gator tears, however, it never gets old. I just wanna know who the Choreographer of this Tom Foolery is so I can smack the ish outta of them!

Smack them? Sht, I want to buy them a drink.

And keep them the **** away from my team.

Advertisement
You’re taking this too seriously.

It’s a shot at Gainesville.

Plus, those people really can’t dance. Did you actually watch the video? Lighten up already.

Nobody gets hot about the “white people cant dance” thing anyway.
Not unless your a white person who cant dance....might have struck a nerve w/ fawkman

She is living proof that if you believe in yourself, work hard, and have a bunch of idiots in your voting district, all your wildest dreams can come true.
This on a national level coupled two ****** choices and you get the 2016 presidential election outcome

Advertisement
Back