The Cringe

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure this is in gator tears, however, it never gets old. I just wanna know who the Choreographer of this Tom Foolery is so I can smack the ish outta of them!

This should be in Gator Tears but it’s also needed for public knowledge. They are the worst.

Check the crowd out. I can see the advertising campaign from their AD now:

Come to a Florida Gator game, guaranteed 99.99% white.

Gainesville, where white is always right! (just don’t tell our recruits)

Check the crowd out. I can see the advertising campaign from their AD now:

Come to a Florida Gator game, guaranteed 99.99% white.

Gainesville, where white is always right! (just don’t tell our recruits)
I was just think how bad they make white people look, but that works too.

Advertisement
That's just terrible.
THIS guy, in particular, is embracing the suck.

Attachments

• embrace.png
    embrace.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 55
Advertisement
What is that? What kind of dancing is that? What is that woman? Why is she talking about Irvin Myers?

Every time I think “Naa UF couldn’t possibly get anymore lame “ ... Then something like this comes to my attention ... They suck so bad

Speaking of negroes, has Negrodamus been back? I only saw that one post. I wonder if he got around to my prophecies I asked him about. I want to submit for a few more but I don't want him to get stacked up.

nothing is worse than a backlog of prophecies... you wait too long and they become stale...the time for the event comes and goes and he still hasn't issued the prophecy....now what good is that?

Advertisement
So it should be fair game anytime white people talk about black people and their short comings too? Or would that be racist?

Advertisement
So it should be fair game anytime white people talk about black people and their short comings too? Or would that be racist?

You’re taking this too seriously.

It’s a shot at Gainesville.

Plus, those people really can’t dance. Did you actually watch the video? Lighten up already.

Nobody gets hot about the “white people cant dance” thing anyway.

Advertisement
Back