The Coronation of N'Kosi Perry

Advertisement
Don't count out Weldon, I he's anything like his dad, he will have a lot to say in about 3 years.

Yep can throw the ball anywhere he wants on the field and is a superb athlete for a qb. He can run it... Lot of arm talent with both perry and weldon

We just all want the opposite of a tree trunk legged man playing QB.

Malik Rosier and Jack Allison should rotate as starters the rest of the year and then have Jack and Perry compete next year for the starting spot.

I think most people are so big on him because he has as many big wins as our current QB does after 2.5 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So everyone is hinging us being back on this recruit yet he's the 62nd ranked player in Florida... Is this the next UM fan build up tear down job?
Lamar Jackson was ranked 58th in Florida

Because the 58th ranked guy turned out to be great, that means the 62nd ranked guy should reasonably be counted on as the savior of the program.

The logic is bizarre.

Perry is the next great Miami QB.

Until he plays as a true freshman and makes a few mistakes. He will then be hot garbage, or ruined by a coaching staff not 'coaching him up'. Maybe both.

It's crazy to me that so many posters that I would consider intelligent and level-headed would still respond with astonishment to these threads. Are you guys really befuddled as to why people pin all of their hopes on the next kid coming in?

It's the nature of hope. We stink and our QB has had a rough year(yes, along with other positions/coaches). Of course people are going to place their bets on the new guy in hopes that he'll be good. Fans are desperate for an elite QB and leader. We haven't had one of those in 14 years. We know what we have in Kaaya and with that, the sad understanding that we'll never win anything significant with him leading the offense.

I'm still waiting for Ryan Collins to be the new dual threat QB star at Miami. I'm so tired of Frank Costa because he can't run.

Advertisement
It's crazy to me that so many posters that I would consider intelligent and level-headed would still respond with astonishment to these threads. Are you guys really befuddled as to why people pin all of their hopes on the next kid coming in?

It's the nature of hope. We stink and our QB has had a rough year(yes, along with other positions/coaches). Of course people are going to place their bets on the new guy in hopes that he'll be good. Fans are desperate for an elite QB and leader. We haven't had one of those in 14 years. We know what we have in Kaaya and with that, the sad understanding that we'll never win anything significant with him leading the offense.
It's the whole definition of insanity thing. It's comical to read the same types of posts now that people were writing about Marve back in 2006 and Olsen a few years ago. Maybe Kosi will end up being the real deal. I sure hope so. But I'm done crowning kids before they ever play a down. I'm also skeptical about any QB thriving here until they fix the OL.

Everyone crowned Jack around this time last year. Even coined him the Captain. Everyone already thinks he's a JAG.

The fascination with Perry is his mobility.

Yep.

Pretty easy to dream about mobility when our OL is how it stands NOW.

Advertisement
So everyone is hinging us being back on this recruit yet he's the 62nd ranked player in Florida... Is this the next UM fan build up tear down job?
I not that impressed...he is a good athlete but i don't think he is the choosen one...as a matter of fact I think Gibson was a better HS QB

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I just want to win

It would be nice to see somebody - anybody - take control of this team from a player's perspective. LEAD them

If it's Allison, awesome! If it's Perry, awesome! I don't give a **** - just win games

Advertisement
Back