The Coronation of N'Kosi Perry

So everyone is hinging us being back on this recruit yet he's the 62nd ranked player in Florida... Is this the next UM fan build up tear down job?

He's also in the top 100 players in the nation for ESPN. Also probably having the best season of any QB in Florida this year lol honestly he might be the number 1 player in Florida this year.

Advertisement
Kyle Wright
Kirby Freeman
Bobby Marve
Jacory Harris
Stephen Morris
Kevin Olson
Brad Kaaya
Jack Allison

Am I forgetting any future saviors?

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 2.50.00 PM.jpg

35th ranked in the State of Florida and the 7th ranked DT QB in the nation.

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 2.50.32 PM.jpg

^ And here is Action Jackson

Advertisement
The funny things is that for all those people who question Perry, if he decommitted and went to a rival or SEC school he'd all of the sudden become a can't miss talent, the kind we can't let get away.

I just hope he sticks with his commitment, chances of winning the coastal are over we need something to hang our hat on why even call yourself a fan if you can't get excited about better players coming in to help the team

Advertisement
Kyle Wright
Kirby Freeman
Bobby Marve
Jacory Harris
Stephen Morris
Kevin Olson
Brad Kaaya
Jack Allison

**** i never said jack at all *** that......that film only showed me arm strength n that dont mean a **** thing

Everyone crowned Jack around this time last year. Even coined him the Captain. Everyone already thinks he's a JAG.

The fascination with Perry is his mobility.

Hold up....some crowned him, but sorry to say it, they didn't know what they were looking at if they even looked at his film.

Granted, his film was very limited, which was the first major red flag for me. So I asked why he didn't have much film, found out about some injuries that limited his action.

So that led me to asking what his stats were. Point blank, they aren't very good at all, Kirby Freeman like if you will.

So when that was brought up, I then broke down the first 10 plays and again, not impressive.

Bottomline, I'll be happy with anything the young man does here. I didn't see anything that leads me to believe he'll ever play significant minutes here.

Contrast that to Perry (insane TD to TD ratio and the all-time state leader in TD passes) and then look at the film. Yes, he's labeled a dual threat QB, but he's a pass first QB. His film shows many examples of where he eludes pressure while keep his eyes down the field. I actually could see the coaches one day telling him to just take the five yards running rather than waiting for a receiver to come open that may never come open. He displays all the arm strength you would ever want, but most importantly he knows when and when not to use it. He has elite touch and his ball is as catchable as anyone we've ever had.

I'm sky high on his potential. Watch his film, it doesn't lie. His running ability or elusiveness isn't what has people excited about him. If it is, again....they don't know what they're looking at. He's better at passing, buying time, keeping his eyes downfield, and if need be he can get you some yards.

Last edited:
The funny things is that for all those people who question Perry, if he decommitted and went to a rival or SEC school he'd all of the sudden become a can't miss talent, the kind we can't let get away.

True, but then some would easily dismiss him as well. When he decommited, I said it was a huge loss while many others just wrote him off mumbling pro-style bs. Same would happen, but there's a lot more who've come around to realising the potential this young man has.

Kyle Wright
Kirby Freeman
Bobby Marve
Jacory Harris
Stephen Morris
Kevin Olson
Brad Kaaya
Jack Allison

**** i never said jack at all *** that......that film only showed me arm strength n that dont mean a **** thing

He does have a live arm, but like you....that's all I see positive. His highlight tape has some very questionable throws that would likely be INT's at this level. He also had WR's open and free, but poor accuracy had them slowing up or catching the ball behind them. Pretty bad highlight tape, but he doesn't have a lot of tape due to a lack of production....so go figure.

Advertisement
Everyone crowned Jack around this time last year. Even coined him the Captain. Everyone already thinks he's a JAG.

The fascination with Perry is his mobility.

Hold up....some crowned him, but sorry to say it, they didn't know what they were looking at if they even looked at his film.

Granted, his film was very limited, which was the first major red flag for me. So I asked why he didn't have much film, found out about some injuries that limited his action.

So that led me to asking what his stats were. Point blank, they aren't very good at all, Kirby Freeman like if you will.

So when that was brought up, I then broke down the first 10 plays and again, not impressive.

Bottomline, I'll be happy with anything the young man does here. I didn't see anything that leads me to believe he'll ever play significant minutes here.

Contrast that to Perry (insane TD to TD ratio and the all-time state leader in TD passes) and then look at the film. Yes, he's labeled a dual threat QB, but he's a pass first QB. His film shows many examples of where he eludes pressure while keep his eyes down the field. I actually could see the coaches one day telling him to just take the five yards running rather than waiting for a receiver to come open that may never come open. He displays all the arm strength you would ever want, but most importantly he knows when and when not to use it. He has elite touch and his ball is as catchable as anyone we've ever had.

I'm sky high on his potential. Watch his film, it doesn't lie. His running ability or elusiveness isn't what has people excited about him. If it is, again....they don't know what they're looking at. He's better at passing, buying time, keeping his eyes downfield, and if need be he can get you some yards.

To your point, Jack didnt have the stats but he got his reputation from the QB camps, much like Kaaya did. I never understood the affinity for him either based on what was on paper.

Also to your point, the truth is sometimes in the stats/tape at the highschool level and Perry definitely passes the eye test for me.

Isn't that what makes us fans? Hoping the next guy is better than the last one? I hope Allison will be the next Dorsey, Hope Shaq is the next Beason, Hope Richards is the next Reggie Wayne, Hope Perry leaves here the greatest Qb to step foot on our campus...Hope Richt is the coach to get us #6 . All we can do is hope until we're proven wrong.

Up until the point where most "fans" take a total **** on the guy ahead of the the next "anointed one" by flying banners, trashing the coaching staff. ETC.

Advertisement
Y'all do the same sh*t every year we get a good a good qb/ or any prospect. Build them up before they get here and then trash them once they are here. Hope you don't do it to perry like you did it to kaaya jacory Morris and others...

Kyle Wright
Kirby Freeman
Bobby Marve
Jacory Harris
Stephen Morris
Kevin Olson
Brad Kaaya
Jack Allison

Oh no, not Kirby!!
THAT offense was easily the worst in recent memory.
Check out the NC State, UVA, VT, and BC run at the end of the 2007 season.
Kirby completed 1 pass in that NC State game.
Yes. One. Pass.
The final 3 the O average about 9 points and 260 yards per game.

Advertisement
Back