The Comeback Kid!!!

waynejr31

Freshman
Too proud right now. He is not perfect but he will get there!!!

Attachments

• 81F52778-31BC-42AC-9F7B-0CE0F80AEC8A.jpeg
    81F52778-31BC-42AC-9F7B-0CE0F80AEC8A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 788
Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats to your son and you Mr. Steed. You know I'm a big fan. He's gonna be known by a nation of CFB fans soon.

Go Canes!
Yes you definitely saw the talent early. He still has some ways to go as far as knowing what to do when he is out there but I’m happy knowing that he can play at this level while being introduced to the playbook the first time this spring. Fall camp should be a lot better!!!

Advertisement
Im looking forward to seeing him play. I've seen comparisons to Spence and Pinckney on this board. That's some great company to be in.
Yes definitely a blessing to be able to come in and emulate what Pinckney and Spence have done at the U. Also great to have competition at the position. It will eventually pay off big time for Steed and the rest of the LB’s.

Thanks for sharing. Great to see him come back from injury so strong. He's got plenty of talent, now we're going to get to see it on the field.

Advertisement
Too proud right now. He is not perfect but he will get there!!!

Yes, sir!

It feels even better than if it was you. Nothing better.

It’s really not my place to give a great dad with a great son advice, but if I was, I’d say don’t rest, don’t stop. The grind never ends. This is just the beginning...there’s much bigger and better things ahead. But you already know that.

Congratulations

Advertisement
Awesome Wayne well deserved. Your young son has shown great character in not letting an obstacle derail his dreams. This is the type of internal leadership is exactly what this ball club needs when chaos rages, & hard men with clear minds are required to win the day. Continued success to you & your family brother.

Advertisement
Back