The Coastal come down to one game

Advertisement
Okay, I see the sexually assaulted lobster in Winston's Apartment frame is in motion, too bad the Tallahickey PD and the Felony State University admin will cover it up.

Yes, only if we beat FSU.

It's not like this coaching staff has gone 4-5 in games against VT, UNC, and Virginia or anything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have to win out, and GT has to find ways to lose 2 more ACC games.

The second part very possible. The odds of us going 6-2? Stop huffing the bug spray!

VT= Loss , UVA= Loss, FSU = Loss, UNC =coin flip, Pitt = coin flip. Yea, we are gonna win the coastal

UNC is 50/50, VT is maybe a 20/80, Free Shoes is 1/99 and UVA and Pitt are 50/50 at best.

I say we get blown out in 3 of those 5. NO WAY do we win 4, let alone all 5.

Folden would beat fsu and then turn around and lose to Pitt. He's a loser, and that's how they do it.

Advertisement
people still think we have a chance at the coastal? go re-watch the nebraska, GT, UL games for a much needed reminder why we won't.

Advertisement
Folden would beat fsu and then turn around and lose to Pitt. He's a loser, and that's how they do it.

Virginia is definitely going to beat us. I honestly think we have a better chance at beating FSU than Virginia.

I have a feeling we'll beat fsu and get dyck whipped by UNC and UVA.

That Conner kid from Pitt could run for 300 against us, especially that late in the season. Our ****** tackling will be on full display.

You want to see what bad attendance REALLY is, wait till 5-6 or 6-5 Miami closses out the season against Pitt in the battle for 4th in the Coastal during Thanskgiving weekend.

I told y'all Golden 2014 was an exact reapeat of Radio 2010, and that Pitt game in front of 2,000 will be just like USF in front of 2,000

Advertisement

Virginia is definitely going to beat us. I honestly think we have a better chance at beating FSU than Virginia.

I have a feeling we'll beat fsu and get dyck whipped by UNC and UVA.

That Conner kid from Pitt could run for 300 against us, especially that late in the season. Our ****** tackling will be on full display.

Cincy was gashing us at the beginning of the game and then seemed to go strictly to the air. We are going to struggle with a power running team like Pitt. That's a 230lb back that can pound us all game long.

Advertisement
Back