The cluster**** at CB

We'll be fine at CB. Artie Burns, Tracy Howard, Corn Elder will do great. All are blue chip players. Jaquan can cover the slot also.

Crying over a slot CB? Really?

Advertisement
We'll be fine at CB. Artie Burns, Tracy Howard, Corn Elder will do great. All are blue chip players. Jaquan can cover the slot also.

Injuries happen and more teams play the spread. You need CB's. JaQuan is a safety, dude doesn't have the wheels for CB.

anybody want to go sacrifice something to the Freshman Football Gods ... maybe a few of the new CBs will be good then

Demetrius Jackson might have to step up early and help at CB :madstare:

Artie Burns has been a huge disappointment so far in his career

Advertisement

Obviously won't know until September, but I feel that he'll step up this year. Kid's a freak athlete, but he came in raw and looked stiff. Should get better at the nuances of the position as time goes by. IMO make or break time for him and Jamal.

Obviously won't know until September, but I feel that he'll step up this year. Kid's a freak athlete, but he came in raw and looked stiff. Should get better at the nuances of the position as time goes by. IMO make or break time for him and Jamal.

September 2015, post game presser:

Al, your team allowed over 600 passing yards. Your DBs appeared to play 20 yds off the line.

"Our kids are doing their best. They're inexperienced but we try to put them in a position to not get burned. We made sure to rotate them, to keep them fresh. Unfortunately, last week's injuries have seriously affected our depth. We need to improve that. That's on me."

I don't see what all the hubub's about provided people stay healthy.

In 1999 we had Rumph, Myers, Fitzgerald and Buchanon (true freshman)

In 2015 we'll have Howard, Burns, Elder and we'll need one of the freshmen to step up and be the 4th cb.

In 1999 our DBs coach was Chuck Pagano.

In 2015, we'll have Paul Williams.

Advertisement

In 2015 we'll have Howard, Burns, Elder and we'll need one of the freshmen to step up and be the 4th cb.

The more you think about it the more ****ed you get.Only Golden would keep around 2 coaches like No D and Williams so disliked by recruits and local coaches.

In 2025 paul williams will be the NFL commissioner

Advertisement
You look back at some of the kids we've stuck our nose up at, and it's no surprise we're in this position. Quincy Wilson - ***** about his antics all you want - made an immediate impact as a true freshman at UF last season.

Miami legacy with actual Big 3 talent that didn't get an offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AD1d9cqCvI

He was playing the ball, shedding blocks and probably had more batted balls in that clip than our entire team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back