Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
I was able to catch up to Larry Merchant last week, and get his thoughts on Crawford-Spence:

Advertisement

We locked in now lets goooo!!!!

All these years of thinking about it i have always said spence would win. As it gets closer my gut tells me bud will win so im rolling with that. I think he will land the bigger and more clearer shots even tho spence will have way more volume. I think it’s possible both guys touch the canvas, but i think as the fight goes on bud will find his range and close strong. I think it will play out like hagler and ray leonard did, luckily we will get a rematch with this one lol

Im a fan of both guys, i really dont want to see any of them lose looll but we all been waiting years for this to happen so *** it lets goo

Advertisement

All these years of thinking about it i have always said spence would win. As it gets closer my gut tells me bud will win so im rolling with that. I think he will land the bigger and more clearer shots even tho spence will have way more volume. I think it’s possible both guys touch the canvas, but i think as the fight goes on bud will find his range and close strong. I think it will play out like hagler and ray leonard did, luckily we will get a rematch with this one lol

Im a fan of both guys, i really dont want to see any of them lose looll but we all been waiting years for this to happen so *** it lets goo

This is a true coin flip match. I could see both winning via decision or knockout.

Ducking Shakur Steveson. This should be a good fight nonetheless.
He sent a contract and shakur turned it down lol how is that ducking. And he is going up to fight a top guy in that division in his first fight there. Shakur is a great talent but talks and moves like he’s accomplished more than he really has

I wish fights like these were still 15 rounders

He sent a contract and shakur turned it down lol how is that ducking. And he is going up to fight a top guy in that division in his first fight there. Shakur is a great talent but talks and moves like he’s accomplished more than he really has
Sending a contract doesn't mean anything in boxing. Fighters always play the perception game in boxing by having their team Send over a bogus contract. Haney just had close call with Lomenchanko, he isn't risking it again with Shakur. Hence, the move up in weight to fight Prograis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back