Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Made Steph look average. (Which might be putting it nice) Inoue is another level. What a finish! Good luck Marlon Tapales. You're next.
BRO MADE HIM LOOK BASIC!!! Complete flawless victory bro.

This is a once in a lifetime fighter, earlier in the thread i compared him to roy jones…I DONT COMPARE MFS TO ROY LMAO..INOUE IS THAT GREAT

Advertisement
C1CE9297-A5E8-466D-A9E2-AD698BB0D468.jpeg

Coming this fall hopefully. Then it’s 126.

Advertisement
Gonna be undisputed in 2 fights. Very rare
It’s awesome to see talent like this. Assuming he rolls through Tapalas, does he get Robeisy Ramirez first at 126? We can start looking forward to that for 2024.

It’s awesome to see talent like this. Assuming he rolls through Tapalas, does he get Robeisy Ramirez first at 126? We can start looking forward to that for 2024.
Yep probably so, i wanna see how far he can go. He looked stronger and bigger than fulton imo, especially in the clinches he looked like the more physical fighter so i for sure think he can get to 126. If he can get to 130 then thats where i can see some challenges with the talent there but he’s already 30 so that might be too much to ask

Advertisement
Being in a lower weight classe is gonna stop him from getting all the credit he deserves but he is on a special run of dominance

Yep probably so, i wanna see how far he can go. He looked stronger and bigger than fulton imo, especially in the clinches he looked like the more physical fighter so i for sure think he can get to 126. If he can get to 130 then thats where i can see some challenges with the talent there but he’s already 30 so that might be too much to ask

Love this short clip with the music.

Advertisement
ASLO SALUTE TO FULTON FOR DARING TO BE GREAT, WE NEED MORE GUYS LIME HIM.

yea can't fault what happened to him yesterday. I think he, along with all the rest of us, saw after the first round he was just outclassed and outmatched. Nothing wrong for losing to an all timer.

All he has to do is put this behind him, get back in the ring before the end of the year, and just rack up W's and hopefully he'll position himself for a rematch with Monster down the line

That’s awesome. I remember that shot from Mosley. Great side by side clip. You a believer in Inoue? One of the big storylines for 2024…..Inoue vs 126. Think we get Fury vs Usyk and Canelo vs DB in 2024. It will be a great year. (Unless Fury and Usyk fight in Dec)

That’s awesome. I remember that shot from Mosley. Great side by side clip. You a believer in Inoue? One of the big storylines for 2024…..Inoue vs 126. Think we get Fury vs Usyk and Canelo vs DB in 2024. It will be a great year. (Unless Fury and Usyk fight in Dec)

Yea i'm convinced with the Monster. Have been for the past few years. I remember Top Rank IG account posted their P4P list in 2016 and he was already on their and I was like "how the **** he's on there" and been following him since. He's a HOF. Only person at that weight class I felt could give him issues was prime Rigodeaux (the version that beat Donaire) and even he wouldn't be able to keep Monster off of him for 12 months. I don't see him having any issues at 126 either tbh

Advertisement
Back