Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

You wouldn’t think they were twins, one brother has gone thru a division and now gonna defend the crown the other is just there lol
Such a sad resume. I bet his next fight will be against a department manager from Nordstroms, or maybe someone from this board.

336997363_204565322183823_834125279948683035_n.jpg

Advertisement
Fury-Usyk implodes..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree after watching this.
Plant is one tough sob, my current favorite fighter. love his story and attitude. he is a great example that losses in this sport don't have to be career ending. How about Charlo Plant, Canelo Benavidez... Morrell needs a fight too.. andrade?

Plant is one tough sob, my current favorite fighter. love his story and attitude. he is a great example that losses in this sport don't have to be career ending. How about Charlo Plant, Canelo Benavidez... Morrell needs a fight too.. andrade?
Is Big Charlo actually going to fight someone? Lol. He's really good at getting liquored up and barking at the camera. Andrade, that guy's had an interesting career. Not sure what he's trying to accomplish but perhaps he should get another promotor. He fights nobody.

Advertisement
Back