Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

I think we just witnessed AJ have a mental breakdown. That has to be the strangest post fight ring “interview” (or whatever that was) that I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Had it 8-4 usyk. Aj left everything he had in the 9th and it wasn’t enough lol idk why he doesn’t do what works for him. He ups the pressure and tempo and lands his best shots, he works the body and hurts usyk and then he just stops doing it lol idk what it is but maybe its the mental stuff after watching the post fight lol

Advertisement
Had it 8-4 usyk. Aj left everything he had in the 9th and it wasn’t enough lol idk why he doesn’t do what works for him. He ups the pressure and tempo and lands his best shots, he works the body and hurts usyk and then he just stops doing it lol idk what it is but maybe its the mental stuff after watching the post fight lol
The fact a judge scored it for joshua is the problem with boxing.

7 of those 8 rounds you counted for usyk were clear as day wins

Advertisement
Nice job. In hindsight, I feel like I should had backed out of my bet and switched over to Usyk by decision. Those odds kept dropping for a TKO, KO, or DQ. In other words, a lot of people were putting money on that one. Oh well. Should I tweet at Usyk and demand he pays me my lost wages? Usyk is the man. Look forward to the mega mega fight this December against Fury. (Hopefully)

Nice job. In hindsight, I feel like I should had backed out of my bet and switched over to Usyk by decision. Those odds kept dropping for a TKO, KO, or DQ. In other words, a lot of people were putting money on that one. Oh well. Should I tweet at Usyk and demand he pays me my lost wages? Usyk is the man. Look forward to the mega mega fight this December against Fury. (Hopefully)

I had him to win by decision too. +165 but it was a light ticket.

Advertisement
82DF7ABD-4105-4AF3-A534-64148C994AD6.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back