Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

my tribute to James Toney, who recently celebrated his birthday..

One of my all time favorites

Advertisement
Huge fight its gonna do numbers, I think ryan speed and length can cause problems but tank more skilled and will eventually catch em
Ryan just needs to make it all 12 rounds. If he does that, he might just win it. I'd love to see this fight. Meanwhile Crawford and Spence do nothing.

my column on last weekends bouts..

my latest column...

Advertisement
my latest column...

I CAN NOT wait for this card today. I got Shields over Marshall on points, we know Shields dont have power to get stoppages, and Mayer vs Baumgardner is so 50/50 i cant call it

Advertisement
Its like the obvious fights that should happen never happen lol
Tyson wants to beat up on AJ first. (AKA make a **** load of money and then make even more money against Usyk) It's a smart business plan for Fury to take on AJ first before he fights Usyk. Usyk on the otherhand, can do the same. Make himself a nice little payday against Wilder. Poor Wilder will get schooled by Usyk.

Tyson wants to beat up on AJ first. (AKA make a **** load of money and then make even more money against Usyk) It's a smart business plan for Fury to take on AJ first before he fights Usyk. Usyk on the otherhand, can do the same. Make himself a nice little payday against Wilder. Poor Wilder will get schooled by Usyk.
He should but if Wilder catches him it might be over lol

He should but if Wilder catches him it might be over lol

GIF by DAZN USA

Big fight this weekend. Lets go old man! Canelo will prob win. GGG will have to leave it all in the ring. This is it for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Interesting that Bud took the lesser share. Like he needed more motivation.....

Bout **** time

I’m going waffle on my pick on this fight until the opening bell. Crawford hasn’t fought the caliber of opps Spence has since he’s been at 147, but the eye test shows he got the goods to beat Spence. Can he counter Spence enough to keep Spence from closing the distance and tagging him to the body is the question.

Advertisement
Back