Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
My condolences to the friends and family of Dillain Whyte for your loss. Rest in Power, King.
Fury is really good. I know you're a fan of his work. Fury insist he's retiring now. I'd like to see him fight one more guy before he goes..........

oleksandr usyk love GIF by DAZN USA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really, I think Usyk could finish him this time. Is that fight in June?
I'll tell you who's fighting in June. That's Inoue. If he wins that rematch in June, I think he'll fight Riel Casimero for all the belts. Then he's coming up to 122 to fight the likes of your guys Danny Roman and Stephen Fulton. Inoue is a beast.

I'll tell you who's fighting in June. That's Inoue. If he wins that rematch in June, I think he'll fight Riel Casimero for all the belts. Then he's coming up to 122 to fight the likes of your guys Danny Roman and Stephen Fulton. Inoue is a beast.
I didn’t know he was planning to move up, I’d love to see that as I don’t think anyone at 188 can beat him. I was just looking at the next two months of fights, it’s stacked. Lot of good ones coming. Basically every weekend from here to July there’s something then sprinkle in some ufc.. life’s good! Valdez shakur next Saturday will be good… not sure who’d I’d pick in that. If I had to say I’d probably go with shakur in a close decision. That Valdez KO over berchelt last year tho is still one of my recent favorites

I didn’t know he was planning to move up, I’d love to see that as I don’t think anyone at 188 can beat him. I was just looking at the next two months of fights, it’s stacked. Lot of good ones coming. Basically every weekend from here to July there’s something then sprinkle in some ufc.. life’s good! Valdez shakur next Saturday will be good… not sure who’d I’d pick in that. If I had to say I’d probably go with shakur in a close decision. That Valdez KO over berchelt last year tho is still one of my recent favorites
Oh the schedule is awesome. Canelo vs Bivol is the following weekend. The fight next weekend is going to be a good one.

Fury is already talking about vacating the belts now. Somebody needs to intervine. If worse comes to worse, thoughts on a Usyk vs Wilder fight? Also, here's a guy to keep your eye on in the heavyweight division.

Advertisement
Fury is already talking about vacating the belts now. Somebody needs to intervine. If worse comes to worse, thoughts on a Usyk vs Wilder fight? Also, here's a guy to keep your eye on in the heavyweight division.

I want to see wilder vs Ruiz or Joshua. Maybe fury is serious about fight ngannou for an easy payday

I'm going draw for this one. This is boxing. A rematch between the two, top guys at 130 would be lucrative especially if it turns out to be a really good fight Saturday.

I'm going draw for this one. This is boxing. A rematch between the two, top guys at 130 would be lucrative especially if it turns out to be a really good fight Saturday.
Yeah I could see it! I don’t see the undercard listed yet on BoxRec. I forgot the Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano fight is also this Saturday on DAZN..Jessie Vargas vs Liam Smith might be interesting on that card as well. Vargas hasn’t fought since he lost to Mikey Garcia 2 years ago, I honestly forgot about him until now

Advertisement
Yeah I could see it! I don’t see the undercard listed yet on BoxRec. I forgot the Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano fight is also this Saturday on DAZN..Jessie Vargas vs Liam Smith might be interesting on that card as well. Vargas hasn’t fought since he lost to Mikey Garcia 2 years ago, I honestly forgot about him until now
I'd like to see the Taylor Amanda Serrano fight as well.

Advertisement
Back