Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Spence wins by KO rd10
Approve South Park GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Porter vs Spence was a tough fight as well. That was awesome. Crawford vs Spence, who ya got?
Yep exactly. But Crawford vs Spence.... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan lol that's TOUGH. I'm a huge fan of both but ****. I'll say this... I would probably root for Spence(I like his style a tad-bit more) but if they would've fought tonight, Crawford wins. But that's not saying much because Spence was returning from a 16month layoff lol

Yep exactly. But Crawford vs Spence.... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan lol that's TOUGH. I'm a huge fan of both but ****. I'll say this... I would probably root for Spence(I like his style a tad-bit more) but if they would've fought tonight, Crawford wins. But that's not saying much because Spence was returning from a 16month layoff lol
I have Crawford as well. It's going to be epic. When so you think it will take place, September?

Great fight, salute to ugas tuff fighter he just faced a guy a tier above thats in his prime. Spence threw 784 punches in 9 and a half rounds, 78 punches a round. Beautiful fighting in the pocket from Spence, was pivoting so well he’s a technician. Tim duncan of boxing. Excellent gameplan from him and derrick james

But… now we finally seem to be getting the fight everybody wants and i cant wait man. Bud vs Spence is gonna be a war bro somebody going down. My prediction is gonna change alot but i find it hard to see someone matching Spence’s volume but crawford footwork, athleticism and power is top tier so its gonne be a war. I lean towards spence because I think he’s gonna be up on the cards and tire crawford out but it wouldn’t surprise me if crawford stops him late. The fans win in the end

Advertisement
Great fight, salute to ugas tuff fighter he just faced a guy a tier above thats in his prime. Spence threw 784 punches in 9 and a half rounds, 78 punches a round. Beautiful fighting in the pocket from Spence, was pivoting so well he’s a technician. Tim duncan of boxing. Excellent gameplan from him and derrick james

But… now we finally seem to be getting the fight everybody wants and i cant wait man. Bud vs Spence is gonna be a war bro somebody going down. My prediction is gonna change alot but i find it hard to see someone matching Spence’s volume but crawford footwork, athleticism and power is top tier so its gonne be a war. I lean towards spence because I think he’s gonna be up on the cards and tire crawford out but it wouldn’t surprise me if crawford stops him late. The fans win in the end
Tim Duncan is a good comparison. Spence is a technical wizard. Are we all meeting up at the Spence Crawford fight? How much were those tickets go for? 1K for nosebleed?

And with all of this excitement surrounding Crawford Spence just think........we get Fury vs White next weekend. Boxing is ******* awesome.

Tim Duncan is a good comparison. Spence is a technical wizard. Are we all meeting up at the Spence Crawford fight? How much were those tickets go for? 1K for nosebleed?
I wish man but probably not😂😂😂i think its gonna be in vegas tho atmosphere gonna be great

Advertisement
I wish man but probably not😂😂😂i think its gonna be in vegas tho atmosphere gonna be great
I live in Phoenix. I'm going to try and go to the David Benavidez / David Lemiaux fight in Glendale. It's next month.

Porter vs Spence was a tough fight as well. That was awesome. Crawford vs Spence, who ya got?
A few years ago I would’ve had Spence by KO easy...

But now, I think Crawford wins on the scorecard if Spence can’t knock him out.

Advertisement
Back