Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

The Bronze Bomber is free money in rematches. This time Fury won't get up.

1581961092162.png

Advertisement
The Bronze Bomber is free money in rematches. This time Fury won't get up.

View attachment 112001
I'm rooting for Wilder man got to go with the American. Fury got hella swag though he's entertaining af. If I had to go with a pick... I would say Fury being he's the boxer and Wilder will be ****in that right waiting to land it and telegraphing it the entire way through. Always go with the tactician the second go around but Wilder can still win it.

They are already starting to plant the seeds for WF3. I think Wilder takes this one by KO or expect another split decision

Advertisement
Totally unrelated but I'm pretty excited for the Mikey Garcia card in a couple of weeks. Choclatito is ready to reclaim a belt.

They are already starting to plant the seeds for WF3. I think Wilder takes this one by KO or expect another split decision
Yeah, there is already a 3rd fight clause agreed to by each in this contract.

Interesting comments from Fury regarding his preparation for this fight. I like Fury in a decision. The correct decision this time.

Advertisement

Enjoyed that read this morning. Figured I'd share.

He might be the most skilled.... But Wilder has that heater.... Should be as good or better than the 1st fight.
Wilder is much more powerful, no doubt. But you can definitely remove the "might" from that first sentence. Wilder isn't even in the same universe as Fury skill-wise. Doesn't mean he won't connect and lay Fury out tomorrow though. I can't wait! Might actually buy this one so I don't have to fvck with streams.

Wilder is much more powerful, no doubt. But you can definitely remove the "might" from that first sentence. Wilder isn't even in the same universe as Fury skill-wise. Doesn't mean he won't connect and lay Fury out tomorrow though. I can't wait! Might actually buy this one so I don't have to fvck with streams.
Agree. Wilder is basically a one trick pony. It's just that his own trick can end a fight in seconds.

Advertisement
Agree. Wilder is basically a one trick pony. It's just that his own trick can end a fight in seconds.
Yep. I've watched Wilder many times seemingly do nothing but load up on one haymaker after another for the entire fight. There is a sh-t ton of power there, but a true technician should be able to pick him apart. Which is precisely what Fury did last time, IMO, until that final round. How a judge scored that fight 115 - 111 in Wilder's favor I will never understand.

Yep. I've watched Wilder many times seemingly do nothing but load up on one haymaker after another for the entire fight. There is a sh-t ton of power there, but a true technician should be able to pick him apart. Which is precisely what Fury did last time, IMO, until that final round. How a judge scored that fight 115 - 111 in Wilder's favor I will never understand.

Because there’s always a ***tarded judge in there somehow.

[
Fury won the last fight. Total bull**** decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back