Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Canelo's been waiting for GGG to age a little more. I don't know if GGG can win this one. It's too bad he got cheated in the first two fights.

Agree. He def won first fight. I thought he won the second fight too but it was thisclose and I could see a draw or either guy winning by a point or two as it is very subjective. He didn’t look great vs Sergey Derevchenko so this one has me worried.

Advertisement
Agree. He def won first fight. I thought he won the second fight too but it was thisclose and I could see a draw or either guy winning by a point or two as it is very subjective. He didn’t look great vs Sergey Derevchenko so this one has me worried.
I had a decesive win for GGG in the first fight. The decision was a ******* joke. I had a draw for the second fight. Regardless, Canelo DID NOT win that second fight. GGG was fortunate to get the win against Derevchenko.

Imo Triple G won the 1st fight easy..I had Canelo winning the 2nd fight tho walked Golovkin down and landed the bigger shots.. one thing fasho tho Lara took him to school

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** i missed it. But im a fan of Shakur. I could see him becoming a multiple division champ. I think he should stay at 130 and build his brand for awhile. He can beat those guys at 135 but he wouldnt get compensated right now the way he should.

That body shot was mean.

1591791499514.png

There are talks of Shakur Stevenson and Josh Warrington unifiying at 126. I'd like to see that. I'm looking forward to Loma and Teofimo Lopez in Sept. That's basically a done deal.

Last edited:
Loma vs Lopez is an interesting contrast of fighting styles. Its not an automatic W for Loma. Lopez is a young bull. Im surprised they are going to make that fight without an audience as that fight could generate a nice gate revenue.

Advertisement
Loma vs Lopez is an interesting contrast of fighting styles. Its not an automatic W for Loma. Lopez is a young bull. Im surprised they are going to make that fight without an audience as that fight could generate a nice gate revenue.
I agree. Maybe they’ll be able to put some people in the seats. I heard they want to do it at the Raiders new stadium. You could have people there.

Advertisement
That will be a good fight. I'll go with Fury for right now.
Based on the last two outings, I've got Fury quite easily. But you never know.

Doesn't fury have to fight WIlder again first? If so, if he were to lose do you think it kills this?

Advertisement
Back