Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Slightly OT but you guys remember Shannon Briggs? I ran into him a few weeks back at The Fresh Market in the Pines. The Cannon has to be pushing 50 but still looks to be in great shape. Multiple idiot milfs kept asking me if he played for the Dolphins.

That's all I got for now. Good story, right?

Advertisement
Slightly OT but you guys remember Shannon Briggs? I ran into him a few weeks back at The Fresh Market in the Pines. The Cannon has to be pushing 50 but still looks to be in great shape. Multiple idiot milfs kept asking me if he played for the Dolphins.

Fantastic story. I saw Holyfield at the airport in Atlanta once. He's a big dude.

Perhaps. We'll see what Thurman brings Saturday night. I'm not entirely sold on him myself, but he's fight an elderly Pacman. I'm rooting for Pacman. That's for sure. Winner of this fight gets the winner of Porter/ Spence. (Which will be Spence) Meanwhile, Arum and Crawford will fight cab drivers over on Top Rank.

Thurman should win. I just think he’s popped off his mouth so much that Pacman is going to be determined to shut his mouth. I like Thurman. I’ve followed him for several years, I thought he was going to be better than he actually is.

I agree on Crawford. But don’t tell Mex Kellerman that, he keeps Crawford’s peen in his mouth.

Advertisement
The card is awesome. Nery vs Payono should be really good. 118 is an exciting division.
Honestly all 5 fights will be good. I am excited to watch Caleb Plant and then Efe Ajagba who is an up and coming HW prospect. Very exciting fight card

Advertisement

Let’s go champ!!!!!

Advertisement
Teofimo finally fought someone halfway decent, and that guy took him the distance. We will see if he can beat Commey because he doesn't look so unstoppable now. No chance he beats Loma. If he beats Commey, I'd move on up to 140 after that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back