The Chant!

fraggle

Senile Senior
We throw up the U, the gator chomps and both are innocuous BUT than there is the Chant. The chant is the most annoying, mind numbing, irritating event in all of sports. I thought I hated it because it is fsu BUT when the Braves and Chiefs start chanting I get just as annoyed. Whenever we play the noles I turn off the volume but when I go to a game that chant leaves the stadium with you and it reverberates in your brain for days, you can't turn it off It's like when you get a tune circling in your brain that is irritating and can't stop it.
Since I find it universally annoying I wonder if any recruits are reluctant to have that darn chant reverberating in their brains after every game. I don't know enough nole fans to ask if they find it as annoying as I do. I also don't know any recruits to ask if they are not anxious to listen to that nonsense every game. I wish the Rock would outlaw chanting for our game this year, expel anyone who chants simply for the comfort of our fans.

In case you forgot:

Warning, Brain damage will occur

Advertisement
hate to see it.PNG.png

Advertisement
We throw up the U, the gator chomps and both are innocuous BUT than there is the Chant. The chant is the most annoying, mind numbing, irritating event in all of sports. I thought I hated it because it is fsu BUT when the Braves and Chiefs start chanting I get just as annoyed. Whenever we play the noles I turn off the volume but when I go to a game that chant leaves the stadium with you and it reverberates in your brain for days, you can't turn it off It's like when you get a tune circling in your brain that is irritating and can't stop it.
Since I find it universally annoying I wonder if any recruits are reluctant to have that darn chant reverberating in their brains after every game. I don't know enough nole fans to ask if they find it as annoying as I do. I also don't know any recruits to ask if they are not anxious to listen to that nonsense every game. I wish the Rock would outlaw chanting for our game this year, expel anyone who chants simply for the comfort of our fans.

In case you forgot:

This is how TrumpyCane feels about your porsts

Advertisement
Advertisement

In case you forgot:

Dumbest post of 2024 so far. Hard to go almost wire to wire with such an early year clunker but you have a legitimate shot.

Advertisement
In all honesty though I've been to UM/FSU games at Choke-Campbell and I couldn't even hear the band playing it. They mic the band on TV to add to the "tradition"

Advertisement
Back