The Chain Gang...How about honoring them?

Advertisement
I think we should have a nice big banner to hang in the new IPF that lists all Chain recipients by year and it is call "The Chain Gang". That would be cool to see.
Let me know what y;all think about it and I will get in touch with CMR and let him know it is a go. GO CANES!!! :neonu::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

Doubt the Admin will embrace "chain gang" when we're constantly trying to convince recruits parents about coral gables safety and how we're the #1 school for volunteering in the community. But it's a cool idea for the diehards to run with.

Doubt the Admin will embrace "chain gang" when we're constantly trying to convince recruits parents about coral gables safety and how we're the #1 school for volunteering in the community. But it's a cool idea for the diehards to run with.
Lock thread

Loose Cannon, why lock it? I also think they should give every recipient a "mini" chain if they get a TO.

Advertisement
Yeah we can’t give players gifts like that plus after a few years the wall would be filled with TO recipients instead of the branding we really want up to showcase the IPF to prospective recruits. Richt has promised to make it a 1st class facility and wants another $3mil to do it all completely the Richt way. I say we all pitch in a few more bucks and get this thing looking the best in all of college football!,,

Advertisement
I'm not big on helmet decals (too Suckeye from my taste) but I wouldn't hate a special one for each time a kid gets the chain.

How about "chain group of scholars"

Advertisement
I thought so, I know some don’t like the idea of them but I like them and I’m sure the kids do as well given that they show how many big plays they’ve had over the course of the season

Advertisement
Back