Premium
14083DCB-D289-4AB3-BB79-DE39452F0E2C.jpg

What a victory tomorrow would do!

Advertisement
Imagine if Georgia and Clemson lose too

Not to mention TCU and oklahoma play.

(Not likely but could happen)

We would likely be second in the CFP rankings

It's palpable. I really first noticed it last Saturday morning. Was out early in several spots in South Broward/North Dade and saw people wearing Canes stuff EVERYWHERE. Cars flying Canes flags EVERYWHERE. And this was 10 hrs before kickoff.

All I have to say is it's god**** nice to be excited all week for a game again and to feel like that feeling is everywhere from Dade to Palm Beach.

I work in a hospital down here. Everyone is buzzing. The fire rescue guys. The cafeteria staff. The patients. The providers. The cops. It’s als going to get huge ratings.

Advertisement
couple of my friends out there have told me that this week has been 'Hurricane fever' in Miami. Kinda like the peak of program. I cant wait to get their tomorrow morning...

It's palpable. I really first noticed it last Saturday morning. Was out early in several spots in South Broward/North Dade and saw people wearing Canes stuff EVERYWHERE. Cars flying Canes flags EVERYWHERE. And this was 10 hrs before kickoff.

All I have to say is it's god**** nice to be excited all week for a game again and to feel like that feeling is everywhere from Dade to Palm Beach.

I was at Sedanos getting some rice and yuca and saw 4 abuelos rocking UM gear lol.

Love the love for the u but where were they when we were losing ....I rep Miami every where I go since 92 plus I have the u Tattooed on my left hand

The Buzz is real? That is the way it should be. This team is special and this game is special.

Advertisement
couple of my friends out there have told me that this week has been 'Hurricane fever' in Miami. Kinda like the peak of program. I cant wait to get their tomorrow morning...

Canes dominating sports talk radio this week. Even word of mouth is on another level. I heard Canes talk at the gym and Publix. It’s awesome.

I was at Sedanos getting some rice and yuca and saw 4 abuelos rocking UM gear lol.

Two Carbs eating good over there I see!!!

Canes dominating sports talk radio this week. Even word of mouth is on another level. I heard Canes talk at the gym and Publix. It’s awesome.

Hurra, I just saw College Football Live(from the campus) and the did a segment just now on the show with Jamelle Hill from the Rat with Marty Smith and it was pretty nuts in there. Im glad I made the decision(on Sunday night) to get down there. My flight leaves in about 7 hours and I can't wait

But the biggest game of the week is this one and I argue its the biggest sporting event in the States this weekend. ( All the boxing I need to watch is getting DVR'd so when I get home).

Lets go Canes...

Two Carbs eating good over there I see!!!

I'm vegetarian have to get my carbs amd proteins in somehow lol.

Advertisement
The buzz is real. Greg Cote nailed, this is the most "Miami" of all our teams. The city needs it.

It's also nationwide in general. Flew down from NY this morning for the game and had no fewer than 7 people in the airport stop and talk to me about the team.

Advertisement
It's been a long time. I'd actually forgotten my hatred for Notre Dame. It's all coming back to me though. I was in the WEZ for the 1983, 1985, 1987, and 1989 ND games...I hated them as a kid, but it's different now as an older man. It's even worse....the hypocrisy, the holier than thou BS I'm able to see with even more clarity. I definitely hate this team more than FSU and UF. ND is the worst.

Buzz is everywhere. Seeing plenty of miami tags, hats, flags and shirts throughout metro Atlanta. From downtown, to the southside, and all the way up in Gwinnett. Had dome crazy cat stop me earlier at Mall of Georgia. He saw my miami shirt and started talking how he pullin for us to win. Then he got loopy talkin bout Dabo, Saben, arkansas, and LSU. I was like WTF.

Advertisement
Back