The Brett Romberg Show

Advertisement
It’s the mentality that really irks. We’ve lost our identity (and it’s been a shell of itself since after Butch’s boys left).

Advertisement
I wouldn't say the OL wasn't an issue. They still suck at recognizing blitzes, at passing off defenders and in getting off the ball.

And lets not forget that at least a half dozen times a game we have lineman blocking each other or standing around with thumbs in rear.

Advertisement
OL actually did ok Saturday.
Too bad our OC is a ******* Moran
And our DC
And our STC
And our HC
And our AD
And our Diversity Director
And our entire BOT
Maybe the O line did ok because it was G Tech. Pitt will bring the pressure this week. Lets see if the O line can handle it.

Not a fan of this at all. I hate butch Barry and think he’s incompetent based on what I see. But if you get invited in to help don’t go on the air waiving dirty laundry.

This is exactly why coaches don’t want certain former players coming around. Bad form IMO.
Couldn’t agree more. Makes you wonder what their true intentions were.

Advertisement
OL actually did ok Saturday.
Too bad our OC is a ******* Moran
And our DC
And our STC
And our HC
And our AD
And our Diversity Director
And our entire BOT

the OC is where i have issues with. i can trust manny to axe the DC and fix the D next year. his gameday coaching is another story (as an HC not DC). i dont trust the OC to change his staff (OL Coach is his choice and needs to go) and scheme. on top of that, his red zone play calling is beyond dumb. were ****ed if we dont get rid of at least enos. get rid of him, keep field and hickson (only two recruiters on staff and RB coach isnt a hard position to coach you just need a recruiter there). the rest can go elsewhere.

Couldn’t agree more. Makes you wonder what their true intentions were.

mckinnies just bored lol. romberg wants a job at UM (whether its covering the school for the radio or as a coach). he just doesnt have the time (hes got a family and other business ventures) nor the drive to do the coaching part. he was ****ed 790 didnt ask him to cover canes games, but he isnt a talented radio guy and theres a lot of prep work that goes into it other than getting drunk at a tailgate. i know he covered games for bein, but thats a diff ballgame entirely. either way, its only news now bc it pertains to our on field struggles that are apparent. he did the same **** outting kids over the summer on the OL. he legit said he just went there to berate some of them. i wouldnt air it out if youre serious about getting involved in the program bc now youre a leak and a narc. on top of that, youre embarrassing the kids moreso than what we saw on the field. if you want to help, do it quietly. dont need to blast them for ratings.

Advertisement
Not a fan of this at all. I hate butch Barry and think he’s incompetent based on what I see. But if you get invited in to help don’t go on the air waiving dirty laundry.

This is exactly why coaches don’t want certain former players coming around. Bad form IMO.
Aside from that...….they probably show up for a few days but they have every ******* answer. Its the same thing as when they come on twitter saying they want to be the coaches. When everyone with a brain knows none of them would commit to the hours it takes nor do have they coached anywhere before. Its all really counter productive and ridiculous.

I wouldn't say the OL wasn't an issue. They still suck at recognizing blitzes, at passing off defenders and in getting off the ball.

And lets not forget that at least a half dozen times a game we have lineman blocking each other or standing around with thumbs in rear.

Compared to their utter bed shattings I’d say Saturday was a good game ......for them. Which is still a bad game lol

Advertisement
Back