The bottom line

Gables Canes

Freshman
Mario is a putrid gameday coach. He might be even worse than Shannon and Manny on gameday. He constantly doesn’t have us ready for inferior opponents, especially at home (MTSU, GT, UVA today, etc). We all know how disgraceful his clock management and crucial decision making is.

The only way Mario will win anything here is with overwhelming talent. We just have to pray his recruiting is elite. The 2023 class is already winning us games with guys like Bain, maugioa, Fletcher, even Ray Ray some today. My main concern right now is I just don’t see the same difference makers in the 24 class, at least on paper. It's 20th in avg star ranking. That's not nearly good enough.

Advertisement
Mario is a putrid gameday coach. He might be even worse than Shannon and Manny on gameday. He constantly doesn’t have us ready for inferior opponents, especially at home (MTSU, GT, UVA today, etc). We all know how disgraceful his clock management and crucial decision making is.

The only way Mario will win anything here is with overwhelming talent. We just have to pray his recruiting is elite. The 2023 class is already winning us games with guys like Bain, maugioa, Fletcher, even Ray Ray some today. My main concern right now is I just don’t see the same difference makers in the 24 class, at least on paper. It's 20th in avg star ranking. That's not nearly good enough.
Tf we hammering Mario today for. Trust me, he's done some stupid **** this year, but today wasn't on him. We threw more than we ran and TVD played like ****.

Mario deserves criticism, just don't know if anything today stood out.

Mope

Advertisement
Tf we hammering Mario today for. Trust me, he's done some stupid **** this year, but today wasn't on him. We threw more than we ran and TVD played like ****.

He trotted TVD out there

The only way any teams win are talent.

Steve Austin Wrestling GIF by WWE

We threw more than we ran with an injured QB playing like ****…

He called a defensive timeout when the offense was about to get a delay of game on a key series…

2 win Virginia looked far more prepared…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And what exactly does “ having the team ready to go” entail??
Well, our little exchange is over your defense of Mario for the team coming out flat. I'd say not having the team come out flat would the obvious answer.

I'm not sure what you want to hear. The team wasn't prepared, wasn't locked in, flat, no juice, uninspired. It didn't look like they were mentally prepared. Some kind of thing the coaches are supposed to do...

20231028_201032.gif

Show me a team no matter how stacked if their qb plays like that, that they win consistently. You can’t have that type of play man you just can’t regardless of who tf is coaching

Well, our little exchange is over your defense of Mario for the team coming out flat. I'd say not having the team come out flat would the obvious answer.

I'm not sure what you want to hear. The team wasn't prepared, wasn't locked in, flat, no juice, uninspired. It didn't look like they were mentally prepared. Some kind of thing the coaches are supposed to do...

View attachment 263361
This wasn’t a one time occurrence, either. We’ve seen it several times in Mario’s tenure already.

Why are we saying the team wasn’t ready to go when the defense and special teams was absolutely fine? The OFFENSE sucked because the QB underperformed. The RBs didn’t look lifeless. Ajay Allen jumped over a dude for his TD and Fletcher won the game single-handedly

Advertisement
Back